College

Y/N POV

I yawn and sat up, I felt a strong pair of toned arms around my waist, I smiled to myself and turned and poked Hercules on the forehead.

He mumbled, "Five more minutesss..." extending the 's' more than he should have, I rolled my eyes and began to poke him some more.

Eventually he huffed and laid me back down, getting on top of me and smirking, I arched a brow... what is he thinking? He then lets his arms collapse, causing him to land on me.

I wheezed, god, he's so heavy! "Hercules! We have to go back to College, get up and off me!" I managed to choke out. "Nah." He grins.

I growled causing Herc to laugh, his deep voice sent rumbles through his chest, I summoned al my strength to push him off.... and I only got him half off me.

I sighed. "Herc, baby, please..." I pleaded, He grunts and got off. "Thank you~!" I chimed and started to change.

I slipped into some shorts and put on a black tank top that read: "Fuck off" I snickered.
I then put on some black converse and left my hair as it was, brushing it.

I hummed, my tank top hugged my cleavage and my shorts were a little too short, I skip over to Hercules who was eyeing me hungrily.

I gave him a cheeky grin. "You're wearing that?" He questioned. "Yeah..." I chirp. I grabs a loop for a belt and pulls me towards him, his one finger through it.

I arched a brow, staring at him quizzically. "What's up?" I asked, He isn't usually this way in the morning... "I was thinkin'," he states, he pulled me closer and put his hands in my back pockets. I set my hands on his shoulders gently and stare into his deep, brown eyes. "What if we don't go to our first class.." He murmured casually. I huffed and pull my hands away, I place them on his biceps and removed his hands from my pockets.

"Herc, we're not missing our first class, just because you're horny." I explained, he gave me a childish pout and I stuck my tongue out at him in response.

I dragged him out the door with me as he complained, "Do we have to?" He whines. "Yes, we do. Now stop you're whining and put a sock in it." I snapped. He sighed and continues to let me pull him by the wrist.

"I'll see you here after class, correct?" I ask him as I stopped outside my class, staring at him intently. "Of course, Kitten." He cooed and kissed me gently. "Love ya!" I called and entered the class.

I sat down as the professor began to lecture us, I pulled out my notebook and began to write some notes down eagerly, no way was I going to fail.

"Newtons third law, anyone?" He calls out. (Idk, I ain't in college. I don't know what they teach) My hand shot up.

"Ms. L/N?" He says. "Every action has its equal opposite reaction. (John Adams shat the bed, I love the guy but he's in traction)" I chimed, "Very Good," he praised and I grinned.

I yawned and willed myself not to pass out, last night was exhausting, I took a sip of my water and continued to focus.

"Psst, can I have your number?" A guy from behind me asks, I kept my attention on the lesson while I flip the guy off, I hummed in response while doing so.

The session finally ends and I gather my stuff, stuffing my notebook, water bottle, and pencils into my bag. I tossed it over my shoulder and make my way out.

As I exit the door I see Hercules spending against the wall, waiting patiently for me, I smiled and trot on over.

"Hey Kitten, how was class?" He grins. "Some creep asked for my number, but other than that, I learned quite a bit!" I exclaim. "Yeah, well, you're taken... by me. I'll whoop his ass if he lays a finger on you," he growled.

I chuckled and gave his cheek a kiss and head out into the courtyard. "So what sounds good for lunch?" I question. "I don't know, what are you craving?" Hercules playfully stuck his tongue out at me.

"Food."

"Well duh, by what do you want to eat."

"Food."

"You're annoying."

"But you love me."

"I do.."

I grin and kiss him, dragging him away from campus for some food.