1.

-Skylar
Today was school, and i didn't want to go, like always. I rolled out of bed, went to bathroom to shower, brush my teeth, etc. After i was done, i got out and put on my clothes, i wore a black long sleeve shirt, black ripped jeans , with vans. I grabbed my glasses off my nightstand and walked downstairs and grabbed an apple. Btw I live alone. After i got dressed, i went to my car, on my way to school.

As i arrived, i walked down the hallway to my locker , and grabbed my books. After i got my books i walked to class , bumping into somebody on the way. "i'm sorry" , i said bent down to pick my books up, and i see the one and only bad boy , Jeon Jungkook. He looks down at me and helps me , "No , that was my fault , you good ?" , Jungkook asked. "yea , i'm fine. thanks." i asked , as i heard the bell ring , crap i was late. i hurried to class , i knew Mr. Yuta , was going to scold me , i walked into class with my head down to avoid the attention , "Mrs. Foster , you're late , this is your warning , next time your late. It's a detention." I just hurried to my seat with out a word , start taking notes.  I couldn't stop thinking about Jungkook , I've had a crush on him for 3 years.

-Jungkook
I rolled out of bed to shower and brush my teeth, etc. I put on a white t-shirt , joggers , and my timberland boots. Off to school i go. I was walking down the hallway , when someone little bumped into me, I looked down , it was Skylar, She looked at me and hurried up and looked down to pick up her books , i bent down to help her, i heard her whisper "i'm sorry", I told her that i was my fault , she looked like she was scared of me or something. I think it's quite cute. The bell rung , she hurried of to class, we were both late and going to the same class , i just took my time cause i hate Mr. Yuta's class. I was 30 mins late , i walked in the class , all eyes was on me. I just rolled my eyes , "do you got anything better to do than stare at me," I groaned. I saw that Skylar looking at me , she hurried up and turned her head. I just smirked. "Mr. Jungkook , You're late , Detention after school," Mr. Yuta scold at me. I just rolled my eyes and said, "Whatever" and took my seat.

————————————
ahhhh , this sucked , i'm sorry. 🤦🏾‍♀️
- debating on if i should keep writing or delete this. please comment and tell me what you think of the first chapter.