10.

jungkook pov.
those bastards are going to pay for what they did to her. i can't believe she hid this from me. was she afraid that i'd think different of her or leave her ?...
i slapped my forehead , i need to stop overthinking. skylar is taking a nap right now after i fixed her up and everything. i'm lying next to her , i can't get the fact someone would do that to a really nice girl. i hate myself for not being there for her. my stupid ass had to get expelled from school.
i frowned.
i look next to me to see sky stirring in her sleep and slowly opens her eyes. she looked up at me and smiled.
"how'd you sleep". i asked.
"it was okay , my body hurts bad though". she mumbled.
i frowned, "i'm sorry". she look at me,
"it's not your fault kook , i promise. stop beating yourself up over it".
i kissed her forehead and gave her a sad smile.
"what do you wanna do today" i changed the subject.
"we can go walk in the park or something. then go get ice cream or something after" she looked up at me. i nodded my head.
we left , and started walking toward the nearest park. no one was really there but a group kids.
✨.          ✨.
sky pov
as we reached the park , it was a group of kids there. it looked like lisa and her crew. they look our way , jungkook clenched his jaws once he realized who the group of people were.
"well we'll look who it is. the rat", chanyeol said. everybody started laughing.
"come on kook , can we just leave" i rolled my eyes and grabbed his arm.
he pulled away from me and walked over to chanyeol.
"you wanna repeat that dipshit" kook said. chanyeol smirked, "the r-". before he could finish, jungkook punched him in the nose. "you bastard, i swear to god i will kill your ass , so try me chanyeol." jungkook screamed in his face while chanyeol holding his nose.
"jungkook please come on". skyler.
"yea juancock , listen to your bitch" yoongi said.
MCCUSE ME BITCH. no he didn't call me no bitch.
"JUNGKOOK BEAT HIS ASSS" and jungkook smirked , he punched yoongi in the face. he fell to the ground , jaemin was so scared , he almost peed himself.
lisa yelling at me. she was the only with the guys.
"you bitch , your stupid boyfriend has no right to fight hurt them" lisa screamed. she started charging at me. i punched her ass. "you guys think it's okay to jump me at school because of jungkook. you're a stupid ho. but when he beats them up , it's bad thing. no fuck that". i kicked her. i was tearing her up. before jungkook came and pulled me off her. "you lucky he got me you dumb bitch , or i'd kill you". i screamed.
"skyler baby calm down" jungkook looked at me.
i'm crying , looking a hot mess.
i finally calmed down. we walked off from the sense.
"can we still get food or something." i asked. jungkook chuckled. "sure".
we went to the nearest restaurant, Steak 'n Shake. we ordered our food and sat there and ate before we walked back to my house.
————
i have no internet sorry
but i hope this chapter is good , i'll upload chapter 11 soon.
🌻like & comment pls🌻