7.

jungkook pov.
Skylar winked at me , like what is this innocent girl doing to me....
i licked my lips and was thinking hard about
her , like should i ask her out or what.
i been thinking about that lately , making her mine.
her brown skin is so beautiful to me , her smile is amazing , it brightens my day.
imma ask her out today or tomorrow or whenever.
*class ended*
me and skylar walking side by side , "hey do you wanna hang out later". "yea sure , what are we going to do", asked skylar. "i wanna show this really
cool place, i go when i need to clear my head". she looked at me and nodded.
we walked out of school , side by side. this random dude slapped skylars ass. "what a nice ass your bitch has". the asshole said. i clenched my jaw. i punched in straight in the mouth , "don't you dare ever call her a bitch or fucking touch her again you dick". the asshole swung and hit me in the eye , so me and this guy is fighting , no one puts their hands on MY skylar. "jungkook , jungkook. STOP".

skylar pov
this asshole slaps my ass , him and jungkook is fighting and i can't get him off.
"jungkook , jungkook. STOP" , i tried yelling. i ran and grabbed his arm to be slung in the ground. "jungkook , please stop" i tried again. he finally got off of the guy , i grabbed his arm and looked him.
"look at your face jungkook. you're bleeding".
"i'm fine skylar , seriously".
"you're not fine , look at your damn face kook , you didn't have to fight him."
"so you're saying i just let any asshole touch what's mine. fuck no , i'm not. that douche deserves it and you know it".
"touch what's yours. kook i'm not even yours."
he blew his breathe , getting even more mad.
"i know you're not mine . but i fucking like you skylar , okay. it's wasn't right for him to touch your ass. so he deserves what he had coming for him"
i just looked at him. he likes me. he freaking likes me.
"i like you too kook" , and with that he kissed me.
i pulled away , "come on now , i need to clean you up your lip is really busted and your eye is bruised."
we got in his car and drove to his house. 
we finally gotten to his house , his shirt had blood in it , his knuckles was bleeding , lip busted , eye bruised. i just looked at him and shook my head.
he smirked. 
"stop smirking and take your shirt off so i can clean you".

———————————
like and comment pls.
this sucks....