4.

-skylar-
as i was walking to the coffee shop , i kept thinking about Jungkook. i reached the coffee shop and entered, i was greeted.
"hello , what can i get you today"
"i would like a caramel frappe with a ham and cheese croissant please"
"coming right up ma'am"
i smiled at her and quietly said thank you. i sat at a booth waiting for my food to be called. the worker brought my drink and food to me , i said thank you and walked out. i walked to a near by park.
"Skylar" , i heard someone yell my name ,
i turned to see who it was and it's jungkook. i just smiled.
"hey , where are you doing out here" , he said puffing on a cigarette.
"nothing i'm just walking in the park, what about you?".
"was clearing my mind , then i saw you so i decided to speak , you wanna walk together"
why is he being so nice to me , he never talked to me or noticed me ever , i wondered what gotten his attention of me.
i said sure and went for a walk , we talked about everything , which seemed like hours.
he put his arm around my shoulder , and looked at me , i stared at his lips then his eyes.
he leaned in and kissed me , HE FREAKING KISSED ME. i kissed him back. we separated. he started apologizing.
"shit , i'm sorry skylar" and i just looked at him in awe. i shook my head , "no , it's okay. i liked it".
he walked me home and we said our goodbyes.

————————————
ugh , this sucked , i'm sorry. 🤦🏾‍♀️
- quana.