12.

author pov
jungkook showed up to sky apartment, he beats in the door and screams open the door. after a good 10 mins , sky finally opened up. she slapped jungkook across the face and said, "i hate you. you a stupid bitch". jungkook just let it happen , he let her fight and break down. she was sobbing and everything.
jungkook pov
i let her beat me , i kept hugging her as she cried and kept telling me she hated me.
"skyler, baby , i promise those pictures are old,  she my ex girlfriend and wants us to break up. babe i swear". she wouldn't look at me as i kept pleading her to look at me.
i grabbed her face , "babe please, just hear me out , i promise i told her to leave us alone and that i didn't want her. she just wants me for herself, please you gotta trust me". she looked me , tears still running down her face. "i trust you jungkook, i do. but if she keeps threatening me. i'm going to kill".
author pov again
jungkook smiled and kissed her, but he doesn't know is that she knows about his use to be drug dealing stage. she looks him in the face and said "when were going to tell me you're a drug dealer kook". he just looked at her , heart beating fast , thinking of something to say. "i didn't think it was that important. i don't deal anymore i promise , i moved away just to get away from that i promise babe". he looked at her with soft , hoping she'd believe him.
those 3 words he just wanted to hear

"i believe you".

———————

sorry for the late update , hope you guys like it.
like & comment please