11.

jungkook pov
after the incident with lisa and her gang. this random has been texting me none stop talking bout exposing me to skyler. i don't even know what their talking about.

unknown:
meet me at the mall & i won't tell your little girlfriend about your drug dealing & how you still fuck around with other girls while you're with her. and how you're the biggest whore ever.

jungkook:
who tf is this ?

unknown:
meet me at the mall &
you'll find out. right now or i seen her pictures and shit.

jungkook:
okay fine.
_______
i walked to the mall , looking around. i didn't spot anybody. somebody touched the back of me. i turned around and it was Yeri.
"what the fuck do you want" i rolled my eyes.
"no hello baby. i miss you", yeri said rubbing her hands up and down my chest. i push her hands off me. my jaws clenched, "what do you want yeri. what tf are you trying to do".
"i want you to myself jungkook , leave that bitch or else". she said getting angry.
"leave us alone". i tried walking away.
she grabbed me and kissed me.

little did he know , skyler saw them kissing.

skyler pov

wow so much for telling me he was busy doing important things. but he's kissing some bitch in the mall. i got this weird text message.

•unknown number: stay away from jungkook, cause he's mine. •
i rolled my eyes and i text back with "fuck you & him". great now more bitches want to came at me about jungkook. i walked home. when i got home. i turned my phone off. and went to bed early.
☀️morning☀️
i woke up , i took a shower and everything since it's the weekend , i'm going to have a lazy without stupid jungkook and all the stupid ass drama. after i showered , i put on sweats and a t-shirt. i went to my kitchen to make an omelette and fruit on the side. i turned my phone back on.
71 miss calls & 90 texts messages from jungkook.
jungkook: skylar why are you igorning me again
•please answer your phone
•are you mad ?
•please tell me what i did this time.
me: ask the bitch you was kissing at the mall & the bitch that's sending these "sexy" pictures of you and her.
jungkook: let me explain please. it ain't nothing like that. i swear.
me: no you good. 🤷🏾‍♀️ she sent me pictures of you with hickeys all over you.
jungkook: please just let me explain. she came on to me. i'm coming over whether you like it or not.
i rolled my eyes , left him on read.
————
hi i'm back , i'm still writers block. so
bare with me when i'm tryna come up
with these chapters. but i'll update chapter 12 tonight (:
✨🌻like & comment pls🌻✨
plus i came up with these messages but i thought they'd be stupid. imma just put them here.

^jungkook & yeri(unknown) messages

^sky & yeri messages

^sky & yeri messages. (i made them animated). 🌻
           💫 i hope you guys like it 💫