Chapter 5: Plan Revieled

Ahsoka Tano arrested, Krell turned the clones against her. What will happen if one of the clones figures out the truth? Anakin is working hard on Couroscant to figure out what's wrong with Ahsoka? What will happen if they all find out? Will Ahsoka be able for a rescue or will she be too long gone to be saved?

Fives' point of view

When the alarm agent off, I never thought the Commander would be the one to be attacking. I stood with my gun pointed at her as she fought the General. Her eyes where a blazing blue, Wait, blue. She broke out of whatever state she was in. But she was fighting the General. She blasted him, but landed then clutched her head and screamed. I could tell she was in immense pain, my heart broke a little at this. Then she stopped and collapsed on the ground, panting hard, she lost the will to move on I think. But then Krell ordered us to do something.
"Arrest her! She attacked me! She's a traitor!" Ahsoka looked up, petrified, I saw the color in her eyes draining away, fading back to grey, only a darker shade.
"No, I'm innocent!" She never finished what she was about to say, Dogmer fired a stun blast at her, then other clones. I saw her body go limp, and she crumpled on the floor. I noticed that her whole body dulled, I saw something fall off her wrist, but I can't check it out yet, Krell orders Dogmer and Rex to grab her body and to follow him. They do, typical following of orders, not thinking weather or not they are right. Once they disappear, I see what fell on the floor, it is the Commander's Chain, she wore this on her headdress while she was with General Skywalker. I pick it up, then I head to her room to put it with her stuff, her door is open, and a holocanester is open. A video is on it. I can't help but be curious, I play the video, and it's horrible. I watch as Ahsoka's second life day celebration turns into a massacre. I watch her take down an Akul, then I watch her parents get gunned down, I see her hide behind the beast she just killed. But then nothing, she has been through a lot. I take this chance to look around her room. I notice a dent in the wall, about the size of her fist, then I noticed her Akul toothed headdress on the floor, from the way it is, I can guess she threw it at the wall and it fell. I then notice that she has images of things, her and General Skywalker, her and some of the clones in the 501st, a picture of her at the temple, and then one more, a picture with Anakin in the background doing training and her in the bottom of the frame. There is writing on the back of this holo image, it reads; My Master. Hopefully one day I can live up to his legacy, I'm honored to be Padawan to The Chosen One. What dose that mean? But I can tell she was sad, because all of these where in her trash. There's a piece of paper in here to, I drop it immediately after I read it. I'm saddened and disturbed by what it said;
I'm no longer special, I've been abandoned by everyone I thought cared for me. I've only been kept out of pity, I was foolish to believe that the Chosen One wanted me as a Padawan. Krell has scrambled my brain, not same person. Been left to endure torture from Krell, clones hate me now. I'm truly alone.
Why would she say this? I try to contact General Skywalker, but nothing. Signals jammed, why would that be? I go to Rex, but he is guarding the prisoner. So, that's we're I go.

Rex's point of view

Why would Commander here attack her master? Things aren't making sense, she woke up a few minuets ago, but has been crying in a corner of her cell, in the shadows. I don't know what to make of this, it seems that she has lost the will to fight back. Fives comes down the lift, I still don't know why we had to give her the berry last cell.
"Rex, I need to speak with the prisoner."
"You can't go in there alone."
"Fine, then you join me. This is important."
"Whatever, why you want to talk with this traitor, I've got no clue. But her you go." I open the door, and Ahsoka looks up, pure and utter terror in her eyes, along with tears.
"Commander, please tell me why you attacked the General."
"I-I-I didn't. He attacked me first. After I figured out his real plan. But it won't matter, he will just punish me more now that I'm stuck in a cell. I've got nobody else to call for help, I'm alone. I watched Crush die, because he talked with me. I lost my free will before that mission, because I just couldn't agree with Krell's rules, I've gotten tortured because I refused to let Anakin's training go. I broke the day he said that I was his padawan permanently, Anakin abandoned me. He didn't even try to stop this! So just leave me alone!"
"But Commander, we need answers." I'm trying to help out Fives, I'm trying to doing concerned.
"I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE!" Ahsoka is now in tears, her eyes are very grey now, her skin is very pale.
"Nobody seemed to care what happened to me when the assigned me to Pong Krell, the Jedi that is polar opposite to me. Who is a coward and let's others take the fall for his mistakes. When I went back to the temple the other day, Jedi were looking at me with disgust, like I was a disease for becoming a FAILURE!" I never thought about it from Ahsoka's point of view.
"Ahsoka, please, let us help you."
"NO! I've got nobody left who can even care for me! I watched my parents get MURDURED! I helped keep Anakin alive for the past year! Do you know how hard that was? Huh? Do you know what its like for everyone to turn there backs on you? No you wouldn't! Krell has taken everything from me and nobody seems to care." She stands up and takes of her jacket, apparently her dress was just a jacket to go over her cropped top. Then I see it, cuts, scars, burns, bruises, even lightsaber scars.
"THIS!" She points to the wounds.
"THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED WHEN I REFUSED TO FORGET ABOUT MY LIFE HERE IN THE 501ST, WHEN I REFUSED TO LET GO OF EVERYTHING ANAKIN AND YOU GUYS TAUGHT ME!!! I WAS TORTURED, IVE BEEN GETTING TORTURED SINCE THAT STUPID DAY!! I WATCHED KRELL KILL CRUSH, WATCHED HIM TURN EVERYONE AGAINST ME!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT, I THOUGHT THAT WHEN I BECAME ANAKIN'S PADAWAN THINGS WOULD GET BETTER FOR ME, BUT NO! THINGS  WHERE GOOD, BUT THEN MY LIFE WENT TO HELL! SO JUST LET ME ROT FOR SOMETHING I DIDN'T DO. I HAVE NOTHING LEFT TO LIVE FOR, SO JUST LEAVE!" She Force pushes us out of the cell, the cell door closes automatically, and then Ahsoka screams. I look up and see her being electrocuted, but why?
"PADAWAN!!!!!!!" That's the General. I look at Fives, unsure of what to do.
"CC-7567 and AT-5555, what are you doing here?"
"I was just telling Rex here what is on the menus for lumch today in the mess. It's lunch time, and he hasn't seen what grub is being prepared today."
"Ahh, I see. Well leave me. I must interrogate the prisoner on what information she has decided to give to the enemy." That is missy definitely a lie, but I follow his orders.
"Yes General." Me and Fives say it at the same time, salute, and then go on the lift to head up.
"Thanks for saving me back there."
"No problem, but I didn't just do it for you, I did it for the Commander. She's been abused by Krell for so long, that she's lost herself. I'm no Jedi, but I can tell that the General did that to her, and he enjoyed every second of it." I nod, things aren't as black and white as Krell has lead us to believe. I'm pulled out of my thoughts when I hear a loud scream, pain is clearly heard in this scream. It's a feminine tone, it's Ahsoka.