Chapter 8: Consicuences

Ahsoka near death, while fighting Kolar, she suffered a fatal wound. Will Anakin take out his anger towards Krell, or will he use justice to end the monster?

Anakin's point of view

I rush towards Krell, who is still fighting ObiWan. He notices me, but its to late. I thrust my lightsaber to his side, he attempts to block it. Key word is attempt, he blocks my strike, but not ObiWan's.

"You will pay for what you did to Ahsoka!" He gives me a smug smile.

"The child, nah, she was just as insignificant as the clone who followed my orders."

"No, you gave her no choice! You made her become something she's not! You broke the Jedi code, you, you misused your power!" I give him a death glare, but that monster still laughs.

"Now I see where she got her persistence from. That child was weak, she gave in to my will."

"Well, you took everything away from her." My anger is clear in my voice.

"Anakin, he must stand trial on Curoscant. Don't kill him."

"ObiWan, he needs to pay for what happened to Ahsoka!"

"He will, just not like this." Then I realize something, this is exactly what Krell wants. He wants me to give into the Dark Side, so I punch him in the face.

"Anakin?!?!?!"

"Don't worry master, I only knocked him out." He deserves worse, I remember that I left Ahsoka with Jessie. I run over to her, she looks pale, but her force signature is pulsing.

"Jessie, is she?" He looks up at me, and nods his head no.

"No, not yet General. I don't think she's gonna make it." I drop to my knees, right next to Ahsoka. Then I remember something that happened here last time. I take Ahsoka to the spot where we found her, then I take a deep breath.

I place my hands on her temples, then I feel the force flowing between us. I focus on the good things that make Ahsoka who she is, her kindness, her compassion, and her strength. I don't have the daughter or the father to help me with this this time, but I have the will to hope it works.

Everything suddenly stops, I look down at Ahsoka to see her breathing normal. The clones and ObiWan look shoked, then something appens. Ahsoka gasps for air, and looks around, I pull her into a hug. I dont do this often, but right now it just feels right.

"Hey Snips, how are you feeling?"

"Master, whats, whats going on?" I laugh, exact same response as last time.

"Ohh, not much. Lets get you home." I help her up, but she collapses immediately.
"Wow, Commander, Take it easy. I don't think your strong enough to walk yet."
"I, I feel dizzy. Everything is fuzzy, my senses are Clouded. Master, what hape." She passed out before she finished.
"Jessie, is she going to be okay?"
"I think so General, but she could just be spent. Her soul has been separated from her body for quite a while, and she has been revived basically twice, and she wasn't in any good condition before she got separated. I think everything is just catching up to her." I nod in understanding, then I pick her up bridal style, and walk over to Rex and OniWan. ObiWan looks sad, sad Ahsoka is still in bad health. Rex looks sad and upset about something, but he is still looking at Ahsoka with a look of concern and love only a brother can give.
"Poor kid, have you ever thought about how someone so pure got thrown into this war? Look at her, she seems so peaceful asleep. Not worrying about the fighting or commanding troops. She actually looks like the kid she could have been."  It takes me a moment to think about his words, but then it dawns in me.
"Rex, your right." I look at my Padawan, no my daughter, in my arms. So at peace and at ease with everything, not a care in the world. Not forced to carry the mantle of Commander or Padawan, or troubled  with fighting for her life.
"If only this war didn't destroy all the good in this Galaxy. Maybe Ahsoka wouldn't have had to see the horrors of war, she could still be a pure innocent youngling in the temple. But then she wouldn't have such amazing brothers to look after her." I look at Rex and smile, he returns it.
"Yes, Ahsoka has been through more than anybody should. I hope this ordeal won't destroy her trust and mind. Who knows how long it was for her in that prison, time is different when the force is involved. For us she was gone for only a few rotations, but for her, it could have been years." I ponder this and I realize he is right. Oh, Snips. If only it was me instead of you, you didn't deserve any of this. I hope you are still my annoyingly Snippy Padawan still.
We get back to the gunships and head away from Mortis, I hope we never have to return here. I hold Ahsoka a bit tighter, I'm afraid if I let go, she'll disappear.
The troops are genuinely concerned for her, soldiers offered to go on the other gunship so that there's enough room for Ahsoka on this one. I'm glad that they care so much for her, but I realize, last time she saw hem, they didn't act it.
The nearer we get to The Resolute, the more great I sense from Ahsoka. I notice that Krell is on our gunship and he is awake, there is a smug smile on his face. Next thing anyone knows, Ahsoka starts screaming and thrashing. It startled me so much I let her go, the pilot started having trouble controlling the gunship, and we were having trouble avoiding Ahsoka's flailing limbs.
Through our bond, I sense pure terror and sadness. Is she having a flashback? Some clones got knocked out, Ahsoka has started using the force and attacking us. I've never felt so much fear from anyone before, it's unsettling.
"General, What do we do?"
"Try to calm her down, if not, we'll have to stun her. I don't want to, but we need to land safely." Rex nods, clearly hating the idea but complying. We make several attempts to get to Ahsoka, but she mind attacks us so we are all forced away from her, close to Krell, on the other end of the gunship. We have no choice but stun her, thing is, it takes like ten stun blasts to knock her out.
"I'll get her, make sure nobody is dead." I pick up Ahsoka, then I notice something. Cuts and bruises now are littering her body, they weren't there before, what's going on?
"Krell, What did you do to her?!?!?"
"Oh, me, nothing. I only sent her to a prison, so personalized that her spirit would be crushed. I think she believes those closest to her tortured her, or she was abandoned and left for torture. I let the force be the time, so she was there for a few days, but at the same time it was forever. For her, she was in prison for 36 years." He started laughing, it was so evil.
"Your a monster!!" I cradle Ahsoka close to me, not wanting to let her go.
"I did what I saw fit! She needed to learn her place, this child will ruin the will of the force! Well, more like the will of the coming empire." He was so cold and calm. I wanted to strangle him here and now, but I looked at my precious padawan. She no longer looked at peace, she looked terrified and scared. Her face was set in an expression of pain and shock, what I'm sensing from her through the force is pure heartbreak and heartache.
"We need to get her to the med bay immediately!"
"Sorry General, but whatever happened back there has going a bit slower." Ahsoka, what's happening to you?
"Well, I hope we can make it to the cruiser without crashing. Rex, please notify the troops that we need a gurney when we land." Rex nods and complies.

P.S: I'll add more to it later, I promise.