Chapter 7: Back-Stabbed

Molar is now the padawan to Anakin Skywalker, what will happen when they find a way to talk with Ahsoka? Will the 501st miss their little sister so much that things go to hell? What will happen when a traitor is revealed?

Anakin's point of view

Kolar seems to get that being my padawan is no piece of cake. He is sluggish today, the training we did yesterday was the easiest thing possible, we were training for what needs to be done on the mission, scale a 50 foot wall, avoid laser beams, sneak around in the air vents, fight a lightsaber wielding villain, get info, make it to escape point and jump 30 feet and force cushion the land. That's nothing, I've done harder training sessions with Ahsoka. Why can't he just accept that she earned everything she got.
"Master, what information are we getting?"
"Information on Krells wearabots or Ahsoka's soul. I probably should ask Fives if he knows where Ahsoka's padawan chain is."
"Why?"
"We can use that to track Ahsoka." How stupid is this kid.
"I need to do some things, I've left you some recordings I want you to watch. They are in your room, so go watch them.
And remember what you see, and learn from it."
"Yes master." He bows and heads off, I head to my room, but I stop off in Ahsoka's first. I look around, her room is neat and tidy. She has some images on her desk, they're of me and her her and the clones and some other stuff. I miss her, even her snippy attitude. I sit on her floor and meditate on her presence. I see her, a light in the force, I go to it, and Ahsoka appears.
"Master? Is that you?"
"Snips?"
"Master!" She says in joy and relief.
"Ohh, Ahsoka I'm so sorry. I should have noticed right away that Krell did something to you. I'm so so sorry."
"Master, it's ok. It was my fault he was able to control me. I was to weak to stop him."
"Ahsoka!?!? No, you were never weak. Your the strongest person I know. But,"
"Who's your new padawan learner?"
"How'd you know I got a padawan?"
"Your face has annoyance and nervousness written all over it."
"It's Kolar."
"KOLAR!! Why did you take him on as padawan? He beat me once in saber combat right before the tournament new padawan options fight in. He is so arrogant, he teased me ruthlessly."
"Why did you never tell me you where teased?"
"If I couldn't handle teasing, then I couldn't handle being your padawan."
"Ahsoka, you don't have to prove anything. I already know that you are an amazing padawan learner. You don't have to prove anything to anyone, the clones are hurting themselves because they hurt you, I am proud of how you helped them."
"I've always wanted to hear you say that you where proud of me."
Ahsoka starts to cry, I really am sorry that I didn't tell her that enough.
"Ahsoka, I don't tell you enough how proud you make me. Now, where are you?"
"In a prison in my headdress. I get tortured in the worst possible ways. Please help me soon."
Her body begins to fade.
"Master, I'm being forced back there!"
"Ahsoka stay strong. I'll find you, I promise."
"Mast-." Shes cut off, her body fades away.
I jolt out of my meditation, was that really my Snips?
I head to the mess, maybe Fives will be there.
As I enter the mess, I see Fives rambling with Rex. Fives looks worried and scared, two things I never thought he felt.
"Fives, I need talk with you. Do you have a moment?"
"O-of course General. What is it?"
"Do you know what're Ahsoka's padawan chain is?" He grows nervous.
"Yes, I do General." He holds up his hand.
"I found it right after she was taken by Krell." He hands it to me, and I can't believe it, it's covered in blood.
"I'm not mad at you Fives for not telling me about it. Thank you for getting it before Krell, you may have just saved Ahsoka." He gives me a small nod, then heads off.
I head towards Kolar's room, and I find him watching the videos.
"Kolar, I need you to help me in meditation."
"Ok, so what are we doing then Master?"
"We are using this, to find Ahsoka." I hold up her padawan chain, and he looks angered.
"So, we still trying to find her?"
"Yes, now come on. Focus on Ahsoka's presence, try to find her using her connection to this chain." He nods and we enter meditation. We are meditating for like half an hour until I sense her.
"Kolar, I think I got her, I just need you to help me hone in on her presents."
"Ok." He dose, and there she is, I've finally got her location.
"Rex, prepare the men, we've found her."
"Right away General." I head to the bridge to inform the men, looks like we are going to Mortis, again.