Not an update

Holy crap! Yesterday this story had 420 reads, today over 500. Thank you all so much for reading this.

One of the reasons why I wrote this story is to show people how easy it is to become depressed, and how you can fight depression. One of my close friends is going through the battle, so I wanted to put a different view on the battle. I've gone through it before, with no help, and I had a very similar situation to Ahsoka, minus the soul ripping and abuse from master and anything star wars. I mean if you read carefully, you can pick up on how it feels to be depressed, what a person feels when they are depressed, even what your close friends think and feel when your depressed. This book was written to give those very people hope, hope things will get better. Ahsoka is in the situation similar to what I was in, I never thought about more drastic measures like suacide, so Ahsoka won't either, she will go through the journey to avoid that sad outcome. She will fight this battle and get better, because her will to help others overrides her wish to be at peace. Sometimes just helping others, you can get out of your own hole.

Sorry I've not updated this in forever, the next chapter is gonna be the last, so please just hang tight. I've been having writers block with this story, but I'm getting there.