Chapter 9: Damage Assesment

Rushing to get medical aid, Ahsoka Tano is brought to the Halls of Healing. Will the healers be able to heal Ahsoka? Will she recover from what she's gone through, or will she be to damaged on the inside?

Anakin's point of view

We managed to get Ahsoka to the Jedi Temple, she is in the halls of Healing getting treatment. The healers said her wounds will heal ok, but we need to be cautious of her mental state. Because we don't know what Krell did to her or what she went through while in the force.

She is currently stable and is resting in the halls of healing. Our shared bond, it's very weak, almost nonexistent. I'm worried for Ahsoka, what will happen when she wakes up? Will Krell have broken her so much that she won't recover? Will she no longer believe in anyone?

I sigh, I'm so worried that Ahsoka will not trust the council. She was already mad at them before this, and now, she probably won't trust them again. My head snaps up when I hear a moan of pain, and my eyes widened.

"Ahsoka!" I rush up to her bedside, and place a hand gently on her shoulder. She flinched, and tried to get out of the contact.

"Snips, you're safe. We got you out, Krell is dead." She bolts upright at these words, but then grunts and grabs her side.

"Snips, it's ok. We brought him back here and he faced his trial, he was executed." She looks at me, and her eyes are still grey.

"Anakin? What are you doing here?" I'm shocked, why would she ask that? Her voice, it's still slightly off.

"Snips, what do you mean why am I hear? Of course I'd be here. Your my padawan, your the closest thing I have to a daughter. You also took on Krell, I'm sorry that I didn't see his plan sooner Snips, I failed you." I look down into my hands, and I sense Ahsoka's feelings.

"Master, Krell, he's really gone?" I nod, then here Ahsoka sigh in relief.

"Good, I forgive you master, but it will be a while till I can move on from this." I feel a slight smile make its way onto my face, and I can sense she means most of these words.

"I know Snips, I know. But everyone supports you, so don't worry, you won't be alone." She smiles slightly, then goes to sleep. However, through our bond, I could feel how she feels. Ahsoka feels sad angry and confused, I just hope we can help her not feel that way, before it turns her dark.

Time skip

It's been a week since Krell, and Ahsoka is slowly readjusting to life in the 501st. However, I can still feel Krell's hold on her. She hasn't forgiven the Council just yet, but neither have I for that matter.

We are going on our first mission since Ahsoka has been let out of the Halls of Healing, I'm sad, she hasn't changed back into her other robe. But, I'm sure she's just not ready yet.

The Council wants me to take Ahsoka to Chriphstophsis, so we can try to remind her of the light she holds within her. We are heading to the Resolute, and I can still sense Krell in Ahsoka's force signature. Her eyes have been going back to crystal blue, but it's very slow.

They look so Grey still, and Ahsoka still barely talks. As we board the Resolute, she heads straight to her room. I sigh, I hope that we can make more progress with this trip.

"Admiral Yularen, you are clear for hyperspace jump."

'Acknowledged General, making hyperspace jump now.' I felt the ship lurch forward, meaning we are in hyperspace.

I made my way to Ahsoka's room, and I sensed a great amount of fear inside. So I entered, and found Ahsoka curled up in a ball.

"Snips, hey Snips. What's wrong?" I asked her gently, as I rushed to her side and placed a hand on her shoulder. She looked at me, and I saw something shocking. One of her eyes was bright crystal blue, and the other was the dull grey.

"Master, Krell is gone. So why do I still feel him in my mind?" I sigh and then place my other hand on her other shoulder.

"How about we meditate, to clear your mind?" She nods, and we enter a joint meditation. Once we did, I felt Krell still there, and I saw him.

"Master, he's still here." Ahsoka Said, and I felt her panic build, so I sent calming waves through the force to her.

"Snips, it's ok. He's not really here, this is residual traces of his force presence. Due to how dark and strong his hold on you was, some of his force signature was left in your mind." I feel Ahsoka's fear get stronger.

"Calm down Snips, we can get it out. I need you to focus, focus on the light. The light is where all your good memories are, it's where your being resides. Focus on it, draw strength from those good memories."

I feel her doing this, however, her light is so much smaller than what it was before. So I send her memories through our bond of good times we had together. That's when I sense her light grow.

"Good, now channel that light. Channel it to Krell, try to use it to force his residual presence out of your mind." I sense her trying, but Krell's presence is also doing it.

"Master, I can't. I can't do it." She says, and I feel her fear and panic drastically increase.

"Snips, calm down. You can do this, but you have to get your fear in check. You're strong Ahsoka, and fearless, use this to your advantage." I say, but that's when Ahsoka pulled from the meditation. I exited as well, and found her sweating and breathing hard.

"Ahsoka, I don't know what Krell did to you, but I know that you can get over it. He tried to turn you into something that you're not, so please. Try to fight this, for me, for yourself. Please, before the council is forced to intervene." Then I head out, to see how close to the planet we are.