Jealous (Lucas Jade Zumann)

Request - storiesandthangs

Y/n was laughing with one of her best friends, Noah. They were talking about their other best friend who also happened to be his girlfriend.

He had scared her and gotten it on video and it was the funniest thing she had ever seen. Y/n and Noah had been friends for a long time and he was one of the many people she could go to when in a time of need.

They were sitting in a coffee shop, catching up since they hadn't seen each other in a while. Y/n then noticed that her boyfriend Lucas walked in. She waved over to him and he looked at Noah then at her.

He walked over and she got up to hug him. "Funny seeing you here." She said and kissed his cheek. He smiled but then looked at Noah. "Oh, this is Noah. Noah this is Lucas, my boyfriend." Y/n said smiling at Noah.

"So, nice to meet you. Y/n talks about you all the time." Noah said and put his hand out for Lucas to shake. Lucas just looked at his hand and then back at Y/n.

Y/n glared at Lucas, "We should go." Lucas stated and grabbed her hand. "Sorry, about this Noah. I'll call you later." She said and Noah just nodded.

Lucas then proceeded to take her outside. "Lucas." She said but he kept dragging her along. "Lucas stop!" She exclaimed and he stopped walking.

She yanked her hand away from him and he turned towards her. "What the hell is wrong with you?" She whispered yelled not wanting to draw attention from people who began to walk around them.

"Why don't you ask Noah?" He said with his jaw clenching. "What is that supposed to mean?!" She said now growing annoyed. "Um, let me think. The way he was ogling at you the whole time." He sneered.

Y/n then began to laugh and he just looked at her like she was crazy. "What's so funny?" He groaned and she just kept laughing.

"Lucas, he doesn't like me. He has a girlfriend and trust me we are just best friends." She said now smiling at how jealous he got. "Oh." He sighed and ran his fingers through his curls relieved.

She then moved closer to him and looked into his eyes, "Besides, I love you and nothing will ever change that." She whispered into his ear and pecked both of his cheeks then pressed her lips against his.

She smiled as he wrapped his arms around her waist to pull her even closer. He could still taste the coffee she had drank on her lips.

They pulled away with foreheads touching and smiled at each other. He moved away and held her hand in his. "Now, Let's go home." She said smiling and he just nodded.

A/n: I never know how to end these🤦🏻‍♀️