Study (Lucas Jade Zumann)

Request: Ileikbooks13

Summary: Lucas and Y/n are in a study group and when they're done studying, all their friends leave but Lucas stays behind.

A/n: thanks for all of the love on my last imagine, seeing your comments just encourages me to write even more😇💘💓💗

"I can't believe that exams start tomorrow." Y/n groaned as she looked at her 5 group members. Y/n was holding a study session at her house.  All of her group members were in her bio class and were all helping each other study for their exam tomorrow.

"Hopefully, we all pass." Julie said and everyone just nodded. Y/n looked over to Lucas who was highlighting his textbook. He looked so deep in thought as he turned each page.

He was a little on the quiet side but was overall a really nice guy. He then looked up and caught her gaze. Y/n turned red and looked down at her flash cards.

She could still feel Lucas's eyes on her as she tried to memorize the words, along with their definitions.

Y/n continued to study her flashcards and Lucas finally looked away. "It's getting kind of late, my mom wants me home for dinner." Jamie said and began to put her things away.

"I think we're gonna leave too." Tori said gesturing towards her boyfriend, Daniel. "Ok, I'll see you guys tomorrow." Y/n said smiling as they each left.

Lucas still sat looking through his textbook and Y/n sat starting to feel awkward. There was only the sounds of highlighting and pages flipping as they sat.

Y/n slowly looked up at Lucas who was biting his lip in concentration which made Y/n's heart flutter. "You really do take this seriously, don't you?" She questioned and his hazel eyes met hers.

He looked around and then chuckled to himself, "I didn't even realize they left." He said now closing his textbook and Y/n looked at him as he started to pack his things

He then stood up and Y/n watched as he walked away with her heart hammering in her chest. "L-Lucas." She stammered and he turned around. "Can y-you stay?" She said biting her lip nervously and he smiled shyly.

She didn't know why but she didn't want him to leave. "Sure, my mom wouldn't mind if I stayed a little longer." He said now walking back over to her. He then sat down beside her to where their shoulders almost touched. 

Y/n gulped as she then flipped through her flashcards again, "Do you want me to study you?" He asked gesturing towards the cards in her hands. "Sure." She replied handing her cards over to him and their fingers touched.

Blush crept onto her cheeks as she slowly moved her hands away. Lucas cleared his throat and then shuffled the cards. "The first word is Biochemistry." Lucas said and looked up at her as she began to search her brain for the answer.

"Ummm...the study of chemical processes that occur within living organisms." She answered and he gave her a thumbs up.  "Next word is Active Transport." He said and she cursed under her breath.

She always had trouble with the difference between Active and Passive Transport. "Active Transport is the movement of molecules from...high to low." She asked slowly knowing it was probably wrong.

"Active Transport is actually low to high, I get them mixed up too so don't worry." Lucas reassured and she smiled. This continued where Lucas would ask her the answer and she would either get it wrong or right.

They both hadn't even realized that soon an hour passed. Y/n then covered her mouth as she began to yawn. Lucas smiled thoughtfully a her, "Being beautiful must be pretty tiring." He smirked and her eyes widened at his sudden words.

"Then you must be exhausted." She said tilting her head and saw the blush form on his cheeks. They both stared at each other, lost in thought. "Can I tell you something?" He asked biting his lip nervously and she nodded slowly.

"Anything." She murmured and he cleared his throat. "I think....I'm falling for you." He then said and she felt her heart drop in the pit of her stomach.

"If that's ok with you." He teased now laughing to himself. "That's totally ok with me." She said now smiling at him widely. He smiled back at her and looked over to the clock on the wall.

"I really don't want to go but my mom might start getting worried." Lucas said now gathering his items. He stood up and Y/n followed him over to the door.

"I'll see you tomorrow." She said and he nodded at her. Lucas then moved closer to her and her heart raced faster at each step. He then kissed her on the cheek, "See ya." He said smirking and walked out the front door.

Y/n watched as he walked to his car and then felt herself begin to run after to him. "Lucas!" She exclaimed and he turned around confused.

"You missed my lips." She whispered and then placed her lips onto his soft ones. Lucas eyes widened in surprise and then he closed them. He dropped his bag and placed both of his hands on the sides of her face as their lips moved softly together.

They pulled away with foreheads touching and Y/n opened her eyes to be met with his hazel ones. He moved his head away and smiled shyly at her. She picked up his bag for him and handed over to him.

He put it onto his shoulder, "Bye." He whispered and she waved at him as he got into his car. He then began to pullout of the driveway and made his way down the street.

Y/n placed her hand onto her chest as she made her way back inside. Her heart felt like it was about to jump out of her chest. She couldn't believe he had made her feel this way.

A/n: I got a littleee bit carried away and made them already kiss but it's a fan fiction what else do you expect?😂