Part 3// Secret Storage

Your P.O.V.

I groaned as someone shook me to wake me up. "Psst! Come on!" I recognized Lance's voice. "What Lance?!" I hissed. "I have something totally cool I want to show you!" Now I was intrigued. I followed Lance.

He brought me to a small, hidden storage closet. "Ta-da!" He quietly sang. "It's a storage closet..." I replied. And yes, Lance's blanket was still draped around me.  "Not just any storage closet!" He smiled. My eyes widened in curiosity.

"Voila!" He said opening the door. I saw thousands of Earth snacks piled in here. (A/N: I was hungry Ok??) I grabbed a bag of baked crackers. "How long have you had this?" I asked. He flashed me a mischevious grin, "Not telling!"

I rolled my eyes. Lance grabbed something and was excited, I could tell. "What do you have?" I asked. And then he spun around, showing me his source of joy. Garlic Knots??? "Why Garlic Knots?" I giggled.

Lance looked at me with mock hurt. "These Garlic Knots are the best thing that ever happened!" I snorted at Lance. "You're a weirdo," I said. "But a cute weirdo?" He asked hopefully. "Mm, yes!" I said.

He blushed. I could tell he was hiding something...

Lance's P.O.V.

"(Name), I have a confession," I stated. "Yes?" Said (name) casually. "Well, I know we only met yesterday, but I think I like you, you're pretty, smart, and funny! And you're really chill," I said. I saw a light pink dusting her cheeks.

"So, I was wondering if you'd join me for dinner on another planet," I finished.

Your P.O.V.

"D-did you just ask me out?!" I asked, stunned. He nodded, red in the face. "I know you probably don't want to..." he said trailing off. "But here!" He held up a pack of gummy worms that said, 'Go on a date with me?'

"Of course," I said softly. "I knew you were gonna say no- Wait... did you just say... YES!" his face brightened up and he smiled widely.

"Come one, let's scram before we lead Hunk here," whispered Lance quickly. I giggled and we ran out of the closet. "We should pick out clothes for our date!" I said excitedly.

"Well, it's tonight..."he said blushing.

"Then we better hurry!" I said, lightly punching his arm, my hair was bubblegum pink, meaning that I was overjoyed. I ran to my room and shrugged off the blanket. "Yay!" I said to myself.

I looked over at a picture that I was able to save. Me and a galra female with a mane of hair. "I think you would be proud Dom," I said.

"I am!" I heard a voice behind me and jumped. But I recognized that voice and the red symbol on the Blade of Marmora outfit signaling a banished member.

"Domino!" I rushed to hug the short Galra. "My stay can't be long, but... I brought this!" She held up this.