date night

michael and crystal have date nights very often. when michael and calum were staying at crystal's, their date nights were on hold since they were around eachother a lot, and they practically had one every night.

since michael and calum have moved in their home, which was now 3 months ago, crystal and michael usually planned a date night at least once a week.

calum was jealous of them. he longed for a cute relationship like theirs. not that he would admit it, but, he was also quite jealous of luke and ashton's relationship as well. he found the whole ordeal of their lives heartwarming, in a sense.

but in the meantime, calum's heart was with his teaching. the holidays were approaching fast, which meant he had to torture his students with last minute note sheets and he gave his orchestra class a new song, just 3 weeks before their christmas concert. did he feel bad about it? no, not really. the song, which was called Concerto For 2 Violins In D Major, was actually a super pretty song, and he gave out the solo's to two of his senior students earlier in the year, and he had just remembered to give the rest of the students the accompaniment when Fran, one of his soloists in the Concerto, reminded him that herself and David, the other soloist, had the solos and that they were wondering if they would ever play them. the accompaniment wasn't hard, so calum gave it out to his students. they picked it up quickly and the song sounded great.

but while calum was focused on his music teaching, michael was madly in love with his longtime girlfriend.

they were disgustingly cute. crystal and michael did everything together, and they bicker like an old married couple. their dates are simple, because "my date is already amazing if it's with crystal, i don't need anything else.", michael explained to calum one day.

they had planned a simple date tonight actually, with crystal coming over to just watch some movies and have a poorly cooked dinner that michael will try and make.

the house was a little dirty, so michael began to tidy up. he started in the kitchen, and then stopped because his old ghost roommates decided to annoy him.

"ooo, is crystal coming over tonight?" ashton first said when himself and luke appeared.

michael just nodded and continued emptying the dishwasher.

"ah, so," luke paused. "when are you gonna introduce us?" he floated over to michael and sat on top of the counter next to him.

michael furrowed his eyebrows. "i don't know, maybe never?" it came out as a question.

luke pursed his lips. "whyyyy not?" he leaned in towards michael.

michael shrugged as he placed a glass into the cupboard. "i don't know. it's kind've weird. how would i even do it anyway? like oh, by the way, crystal, i have two ghost roommates who are annoying as fuck and want to meet you!!! i think i'll pass guys," he said and closed the dishwasher, walking out of the 75% tidied kitchen. he walked into the living room, with luke and ashton floating fast to keep up with him.

luke drifted so he was right in front of michael. michael groaned and stopped in his tracks.

"why do you want me to introduce you guys to her so bad?" he asked them.

"because then we can roam the house when she's over," luke said. ashton nodded.

"yea, the attic is boring." ashton agreed.

"you guys can't just be invisible when you roam the house?"

they discovered their "invisible mode advantages" when the house was open for sale, and when they had only been dead for five years.