D&D WIP

I have no idea what to call this one, to be honest, these characters will show up in the Loristhan War Wip eventually, but this particular one takes place before the LW Wip. These characters also appear in snippets and scenelets and are the focus of a different contest entry I sent in recently. Here's hoping!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A group of strangers is each hired by a high paying employer to track down and take the fangs of an elusive animal inside a sanctuary to save the life of an ill child--they are cautioned that it is highly sought after and any 'intruders' are to be eradicated without mercy or restraint. However, when they stumble upon one another, it is quickly realized that they are meant to be entertainment. Instead of hunting an animal, they were expected to kill each other. Rightfully angry, they band together and vow to make it out of the sick game alive, and bring down the false employers.

Characters

Gracelynn Guildimark, human druid raised by druid Centaur in the Iiepa forest in the South

Luka Barth, a magic user with a strange origin

Borune Lastch, a barbarian from the Vorf Mountains in the north.

Triphan Mentir, a thief who claims to have royal blood—his kingdom is in debt to a dragon and must raise money through cons to release his people.

Lenel, a young woman who wants no part of the court and ladylike duties—instead is determined to become a knight and fight for justice.

Myria, the Centaur friend to Gracelynn, is in love with Vola

Vola, a female fawn that is in love with Myria.

Senia, a smart street urchin with an eye for Triphan

Xhion, Gracelynn's mentor and adopted father—Centaur who protects Unicorns in the Iiepa forest.