The Day Death Played for Me

This originally started off like the Orson Turner one-shot and slowly grew into its own thing. It started off as Reaper taking a young woman hostage (possibly the Persephone one-shot piece) but over time he grew soft toward her and she taught him how to garden--in return--he taught her piano. 

This was WAY before the Jack Morrison rule so I was torn between Jesse appearing and Jack to steal the girl away but she declined, saying she was slowly changing him for the better and helping him heal whatever was damaged on the inside, gesturing to the garden where his plants were starting to flourish--when before they wilted at his touch. Beautiful piano music could be heard through the garden and she led the other man to him, before sitting beside him and playing with him, showing how happy she was with Reaper now that he wasn't cruel toward her.

As I listened to piano music on youtube--Reaper began to slowly shrink and change. His mask no longer like a barn owl, but like the phantom of the operas or V from V for Vendetta.  But still the touch of death remained. So Segador was born.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aroura doesn't remember how she died, she just remembered looking down at herself in the hospital bed. Listening quietly as people talked around her and walked through her. Then he appeared. Segador didn't know how to react to her presence or the fact that she followed him from room to room as he worked. Without much else to do, he brought her home to consult his brothers. Turns out Aroura has a choice to make. She could either go with the eldest brother, Vida and have memories assigned to her for the next life. She could go with the youngest brother, Dante and be his queen of punishment—much like Persephone from mythology. Or she could stay with Segador and let her memories come back on their own as she tries to navigate the labyrinth of friendship with Death.

Aroura, a young woman without her memories. *Symbol for twilight*

Segador, Lord of Death and Limbo— also known as the Grim Reaper. *symbol for sunset*

Vida, Segador's twin—Lord of 'Life'—reincarnation or ascendance to high existence. *symbol for daylight*

Dante—Lord of Hell. Has been compared to the Devil and Hades. In charge of punishments and eternal damnation for heinous crimes. *symbol for the night*

Camilo—Undead servant to Segador, male.

Isidora---Undead maid to Segador, female.