Chapter One

Breaunna's Pov:

I Did a Fake Laughed And Rolled My Eyes At Zoey, Zonnique's Boyfriend. I Got In The Back Seat Of Zonnique's Car, and Just Heard Them Talk and Laugh, Which Was Sooo Annoying. I Took My Phone Out and Made a Tweet Saying 'Ugh, I Cant Stand This Niggga'. Zonnique Turnt The Radio Up More, and Began Driving.

Me & Zonnique Been Friends Since 2010. Me & Zonnique Began Having An Amazing Relationship, Then I Began Growing Feelings For Her, When She Was Dating Ray From Mindless Behavior, Then They Broke Up, and I Thought It Was My Chance To Tell Her My Feelings, Til She Told Me About Zoey.

We Arrived At Bahja's House, and She Came Outside Looking Good As Always. Nobody Knew I Was Bisexual Except My Momma, and My Brother. Besides That Nobody Knows. It's 2014 and Zonnique STILL dont Know My FEELINGS For HER.

Bahja: Hey Bre *Sit Beside Me*

Bre: Wasss Good Bweauty?

Bahja: Girl, Nothing Like Always. We Hitting Up The Gym Or What?

Zonnique: Yeah, I'm Driving To Zoey's House So I Can Drop Him Off. Then We On Our Way.

*

Bre: *Country Accent* Yall Need To Let Go Sometimes Babby and Live Life

Bahja: *Laughs* I Live My Life. I Dont Know About Blondie Over Here. *Look At Zonnique*

Zonnique: I Love Bre's Country Accent. So Cute and Shit.

Bre: Thanks Niquey

Zonnique: Welcome Shorty.

Bre Is Beside Zonnique, But Zonnique Is Sitting Down Taking Selfies, Zonnique Took a Picture Of Bre's Butt While Her Tongue Was Out, She Posted It On IG The Caption Was: 'Bre and Her Fine Ass 😍 😘' Bre Didnt Know Zonnique Took a Picture.

Bre Sat On Bahja's Bed and Began Rapping.

Zonnique's Phone Began Ringing, She Answered It.

Zonnique: *Talking On The Phone* I Am Baby, Later. I Promise. Okay, Love You, Bye. *hangs up*

Bahja: Zoey?

Zonnique: Yaasss, Aye I'm Bouta Go To His House, See Yall Later. *Grab Her Things and Leaves The House*

Bre: Man, He Always Calling, It's Like I Can Never Hangout With Yall, Without Zonnique Leaving EveryTime.

Bahja: Right, As Long As Zonnique Is Happy and He's Treating Her Right, Then Im Happy. You Staying The Night?

Bre: Yeah,

Bahja: Aight, Wanna Watch Frozen?

Bre: Yaasssss.

Zonnique's Pov:

Zoey And I Was Laying Down Talking About Our Future, Til I Heard His Phone Go Off.

Zoey: *Look At His Phone*

Zonnique: Who Texted Us Babe?

Zoey: Ummm

Zonnique: Jkn.

Zoey: Oh *Laughs Nervously*

All Of a Sudden The Doorbell Ring, Zoey Gets Up And Answers It. I Got Up and Walked To The Door, and Saw a Girl. She Was Mad Ugly. Like My Nigga Who The Fuck Is This Bitch?

??: Who Is You? *Pops Gum and Looks At Zonnique*

Zonnique: Zoey's Girlfriend, Who Is You? *Give Her a Look*

??: Zoey's Cousin, Zoey. You Said She Was Beautiful. All I See Is a Trashy Looking Bitch.  You Call That Beauty? *Flips Hair*

Zoey: *Just Look At Zoey*

Zonnique: YOU GON STAND HERE AND LET YO COUSIN TALK SHIT ON ME?

Zoey: Des Leave.

??: i'll be back. *Leaves*

Zoey Locks The Door, and Push Zonnique On The Wall.

Zoey: You Do Not Know What The Power Des Got,

Zonnique: IDGAF What Power She Got, WHAT PISSED ME OFF WAS THAT YOU JUST STOOD THERE AND LET YO COUSIN TALK SHIT ON ME! WHO DOES THAT?

__________________________________________

short .___.

Votes

+3 Comments