Chapter Seventy-Four

It's Gon Be a Sequel, Chill. lmaoo.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zonnique's Pov:

I Looked At Chloe and She Just Walked in My House, Like Wtf Is Wrong With Her? I Already Cut Her Ass Off, ✂ There's No Coming Back. 🚫

Chloe: Did You Miss Me Baby? Cause I Missed You Like Crazy. *Hop On Zonnique and Kiss Her*

Zonnique: *Push Chloe Off Of Her* What The Fuck Is Wrong With You? Remember? You Got Tired Of Me? and Now You Wanna Come Back To Me Cause Your Bored?

Chloe: It Was Just Out Of Anger Nigga.

Zonnique: I Dont Give a Fuck, You May Not Realize This, But I Cut Yo Ass Off, If I Dont Text Or Call You, That Means Your Cut Off.

Chloe: Me? Cut Off? YOU CAN NEVERRRRRR CUT ME OFF! *Laughs* Funny Nique.

Bahja: Why Is She Here? *Walking Downstairs*

Chloe: That's Not Your Business Hoe, I Was Speaking To Zonnique. Like I Was Saying Tho, You Can Never Cut Me Off, Cause I Will Come Back. Best Believe That, and If You Think Im Joking Than Thats On You, But You Will Be On Your Knees For Me. Watch. *Kiss Zonnique and Walk Out The House Bumping In Bahja* Ooops Sorry Bitch. *Slam The Front Door*

Bahja: What The Fuck Was That About?

Zonnique: Her Wanting Me Back and Not Cutting Her Off. But Whatever.

Bahja: Sit Down

Zonnique: *Sits Down* What?

Bahja: We Need To Talk.... Because Things Between Us Has Been Awkward Ever Since We *Whisper* Had Sex.

Zonnique: Okay.

Bahja: Let's Be Honest, I Loved The Sex. It Was The Bomb. Best Sex I've Ever Had.

Zonnique: *Smirk* Fr?

Bahja: Honest. What Did You Think About It?

Zonnique: *Turns Red* I'm Getting Thirsty. Want Something To Drink? *Walks In The Kitchen*

Bahja: Zonnique Jailee. Sit Your Ass Down and Tell Me How It Felt.

Zonnique: *Pouts and Walks Back To The Couch and Sits Down Beside Bahja* It Was On Point, It Was Very.... What-(gco)

Bahja: Intense? Rough?

Zonnique: Yeah, That. It Was Crazy. The Handprint Is Still There.

Bahja: *Wink*

Zonnique: Buuuuuut.

Bahja: No Feelings?

Zonnique: Nah.

Bahja: Good.

Zonnique: Yeah

Bahja: Sooo, Will We Ever Ya Know... Again?

Zonnique: *Sit On Bahja's Lap* I Dont Know, Will We? *Kiss Bahja's Neck*

Bahja: *Kiss Back and Push Them Down*

Zonnique: *Begins Stripping Bahja's Clothes Off*

Bahja: *Strips Zonnique's Clothes Off*

Bre's Pov:

I Woke Up and Saw Kaiden Laughing On Santana's Lap. I Smiled and Got Out Santana's Bed and Went To The Bathrooom, and Checked Myself Out and Walked In The Kitchen , and Saw Santana Made Enchiladas and Rice . I Heaard My Belly Growl and I Fixed Me a Plate.

Santana: *Walk To The Kitchen With Kaiden*

I Heard My Phone Go Off, It Was My Neighbor. I Answered and Finshed Fixing My Plate. Than I Heard Something Nobody Would Ever Wanna Hear. I Dropped Everything and Got Off The Phone and Told Santana I'll Be Back. and I Ran Out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

votes

+5comments