Chapter Nineteen

The Next Week...

Zonnique's Pov:

I Was Looking For Bre, We Was Playing Hide-N-Seek Naked Edition In The Dark. It Was Fun, But Hot As Hell. I Heard Shuffling In The Closet, I Walked To The Hallway Closet and Saw Bre Trying To Close The Door, I Picked Her Up and Carried Her To My Room. She Was Laughing, and Trying To Get Out My Grip. I Threw Her On My Bed.

Bre: Man, I Hate This Game. *Laughs*

Zonnique: I Dont. *Smirk and Cut The Lights On*

Bre: *Put a Gown On* Where Your Family At Now?

Zonnique: New York

Bre: Damn,They Always Traveling

Zonnique: I Know. I'm Use To It.

Bahja's Pov:

I Was Playing a Game With Manny, and I Heard Manny's Phone Ringing, He Gave Me Permission To Answer It. I Answered It and Heard A Girl's Voice. Mhm.

Bahja: Hello?

??: Who Is This? Where Is Manny?!

Bahja: Dont Worry About Who I Am, Who Tf Is You?!

??: Manny's Soon To Be Girlfriend!

Bahja: Oh Really?!

??: Yes Bitch. Now Where Tf Is Manny?

I Hung Up The Phone and Threw It At Manny. He Looked At Me Confused.

Manny: What I Do?

Bahja: WHO IS THIS BITCH SAYING SHE'S SOON TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND?

Manny: If You Talking About Felicia, Then She Just Plain Thirsty.

Bahja: FR MANNY! I AINT GOT TIME TO BE PLAYING GAMES WITH YO BOGUS ASS!

Manny: Bahja Chill, I Only Wanna Be With You, You've Been Knowing Me For a Long Ass Time, and If You Think Im Playing You, You Honestly Dont Know Me At All. We Been Thru The Most, We Made Love and Everything!

Bahja: Mhmm, Whatever.

Manny: You Can Be So Much To Deal With Man, *Shake His Head and Leave*

I Sat Down On The Couch and Began Thinking.

Bre's Pov:

I Was In The Car With My Mama and Uncle, and They Was Arguing About Something In The Past. I Laughed and Checked My Twitter. and Began Tweeting Random Fans. Bored As Hell.

_______________________________________

short ._____________________.

votes

+5comments.

New Story Out, Cause This One Is Almost Over. :(