Chapter Thirty-Four

A Month Later...

Bre's Pov:

I Threw Popcorn At Zonnique and She Catched It In Her Mouth, I Began Laughing. It Was a Cold Windy Afternoon, Me & Zonnique Was In Her Room With All The Lights Off and Her Tv Was On. We Watched Kim Possible The Movie. and Had Popcorn, Water, and Our Favorite Candy, Major and King Wanted To Watch With Us So We Let Them. I Had Zonnique Laying On Me and I Began Watching The Movie Again.

Major: *Baby Voice* This Is My Favorite Part !!!

King: Shut Up I Cant Hear!

Zonnique: King Be Nice

King: Okay. *Clears Throat* Major Can You Please Shut Up?

Major: Okay

Zonnique's Phone Was Ringing, and She Saw The Caller and Got Up and Left The Room, She Was Gone For About Twenty Minutes Than She Came Back In Her Spot.

Bre: Who Was That?

Zonnique: My Father, Zach.

Bre: Oh, How Is He?

Zonnique: Good.

Bre: That's Good. *Eats Popcorn*

Zonnique: Bre.

Bre: Huh?

Zonnique: *Blush* I Love You.  

Bre: Awwwwwwwwwwww

Tiny: *Knock On Zonnique's Door*

Zonnique: Come In!

Tiny: *Come In Zonniques Room* Zonnique, Your Cousins Are Downstairs.

Zonnique: Ah, I Forgot They Was Coming Over Today! Come On Baby, I Want You To Meet The Rest Of My Family.

Zonnique Grabs Bre's Hands and They Walk Downstairs, The Boys Run Down There, While Tiny Is Following Them.

Zonnique: Hey!!! *Hugs All Her Cousins*

??: Is This Bre?

Zonnique: Yes, My Baby.

We Not Official Yet. & She Calling Me Her Baby. Lord.

??: Hi Bre, Nice To Meet You! I'm Victoria. Zonnique's Second Cousin, This Is Hailey My Younger Sister, and This Is Ricko My Brother.

Bre: Hello Everyone...

Zonnique: Let's Go In My Room. *Walks To Her Room*

Bre & Victoria Follow.

Zonnique: *Whisper To Bre* Victoria Is Lowkey Crazy. Watch Her Bae.

Bre: uh, okay...

They Chill In Zonnique's Room For a While and Victoria Started Asking All These Questions.

Zonnique: VICTORIA CAN YOU PLEASE STOP ASKING ALL THESE QUESTIONS? Your Making Bre Uncomfortable.

Victoria: Sorry...

Bre: *Trying To Show She's Comfortable*

*

Victoria: *Hugs Bre & Zonnique* Bye See Yall Tomorrow! *Leave With Her Siblings*

Tiny: How Is Victoria Doing ?

Zonnique: Better Than Last Time I Saw Her

Bre: What Happened Last Time?

___________________________________________

votes

+5comments