Chapter Seventy

Two Days Later...

Bre's Pov:

I Walked In Santana's House. She Got a Big House But Live By Herself. .-. ( Picture On The Side ) Kaiden Began Crying and I Had To Change His Diaper , I Went To Santana's Bathroom and Changed His Diaper , and Walked To The Living Room and Began Feeding Him .

Santana: What Anything To Eat?

Bre: Uh, Whatcha Got?

Santana: I Got Cereal, Chicken, Ramen Noodles, Milk, Beef, Pork, Ice Cream, Macaroni And Cheese.

Bre: Ooo, I Want Baked Chicken With Mac & Cheese.

Santana: Okay, *Gets Up and Walk In The Kitchen* You Can Cut The TV On If You Like.

Bre: *Cut The TV On To MTV2*

Santana: *Sit Down Beside Bre* Food Will Be Done In An Hour.

Bre: Okay, Can You Warm Up Kaiden's Bottle Please?

Santana: Yeah *Smiles and Get Up Again*

Zonnique's Pov:

I Walked In The Beach House and Handed Bahja Some Food. She Thanked Me and Began Eating, I Just Watched Her.

Bahja: *Stufffing Fries In Her Mouth*

Zonnique: *Laughs*

Bahja: *Swallows Her Food* Wht If I Never Get Outta Here?

Zonnique: That's What I Came To Tell You. Imma Help You Out, But You Owe Me Big Time For What Im Bouta Do For You.

Bahja: Explain.

Zonnique: I Had A Bahja Look Alike Turn Herself In.

Bahja: Omg, Fr? and What Did The Police Do?

Zonnique: The Normal, and Sent Her To Jail. Now You Can Go Back To Atlanta.

Bahja: *Hug Zonnique Tight* THANK YOUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zonnique: *Giggles* Welcome.

Bahja: Since I Owe You, I Got a Surprise For You.

Zonnique: What Is It?

*

Santana's Pov:

I Sat Our Food On The Table, and Called For Bre To Come Eat With Me, Kaiden Was Sleeping, and He Was Laying On The Floor (He's On His Blanket)

She Sat Across From Me, and We Prayed and Ate. She Never Had My Cooking Before. I Hope She Likes It, Cause I Want Her To Love My Cooking.

Bre: *Take a Bite* DAAAAAAAAAAMN Girl.

Santana: It's Nasty :(

Bre: No, It's On Point. Like Fr.

Santana: Omg, Thank You. *Eats and Chew and Swallows* That Means A Lot To Me. *Smiles*

Bre: Welcome Babygirl (;           

Bahja's Pov: 

I Told Zonnique Just Wait On It, and We Went In The Jet. and She Dropped Us Off At My House and I Took a Shower and Let My Hair Air Dry, and Zonnique Was Sitting On My Bed, I Began Getting Thoughts, and I Changed My Whole Schedule For That Day.                 

--------------------------------------------------------

VOTES

+ 5 COMMENTS

Almost over With This Book Tho ! ;/