Chapter Thirty-Three

Zonnique's Pov:

I Kissed Back and She Pulled Us Down, We Heard a Knock At The Door and Bre Looked Mad, She Got Up, and Opened The Door.

Bahja: I Got Lonely....

Bre: *Sighs* Really? *Laughs*

Zonnique: *Fix Her Hair*

Bahja: What Was Yall Talking About?

Bre: The Weather

Bahja: Then Why Is Zonnique's Lipstick On You?

Bre: I Dont Know Bahja.

*

Me & The Girls Walked In My Room and Saw Jalisa Sitting On My Bed. I Rolled My Eyes. and The Girls Mumble Something.

Zonnique: Uh, What Are You Doing Here?

Jalisa: The Real Question Is What Are They Doing Here?

Bahja: *Take Her Earrings Out*

Zonnique: Because They Are My Friends, and Jalisa You Cant Just Be Popping Up At My House Without Even Me Knowing

Jalisa: My Bad, It Aint That Serious.

Zonnique: Yes It Is. It's My Room, I Dont Want People In Here When Im Gone.

Bahja: I'll Take Care Of Her...

Bre: *Hold Bahja Back* No

Jalisa: Fine, I'll Just Leave. *Gets Up and Bumps In To Bahja and Push Bre*

Bahja: AWW HELL NAW! *Punch Jalisa In The Face*

Bre: *Shocked*

Jalisa: *Slaps Bahja*

Zonnique: *Pick Up Jalisa and Carry Her To The Front Door and Throw Her Ass Outside*

Jalisa: Im Coming Back!

Zonnique: Carrie, Can You Make Sure Jalisa Dont Come Around Here Ever Again?

Carrie: Yes Ms. Pullins. Anything Else?

Zonnique: Nah, Thanks Tho. *Walk Upstairs*

Jalisa's Pov:

I Sat On The Table and Listened To What Shaun Had To Say. I Was With Him 100%.

Shaun: When Do You Want To Start?

Jalisa: Tonight, I Think I Want Bahja First Tho.

Shaun: Ard, Or We Can Take Them All?

Jalisa: Yeah, I'll Love That.

Shaun: Alright, Tonight We Will Get Them.

*

It Was 4AM, The Girls Was Just Laying Down On They Phones Talking and Slowly Each Person Drifted Off To Sleep Slowly, Zonnique Was The Only One Up. Her Family Was Sleep, and So Was Her Friends, She Was Bored Asf. She Put Her Earphones In and Played Music On Her Phone, She Starting Yawning and Before She Knew It She Was Sleep.

Jalisa On The Other Hand Was On Her Way To Zonnique's House With Her Gang. Her Dad Doesnt Know About What Jalisa & Shaun Are Doing Right Now. Jalisa and Her Brother Was Arguing About Something Irrelevant Jalisa Slapped Her Brother Hard and He Let Go Of The Wheel, One Of His Friends Was Yelling For Him To Put His Hands Back On The Wheel, and Shaun Ignored Him. Shaun Grabbed Jalisa's Hair and The Car Was Swerving... Badly.

and The Car Drove Off a Bridge.

______________________________________________________

votes

+6 comments