Chapter two

From a safe distance, the Demon Lord watched as the hatted female defeated his minions without a problem. Her actions were fluent, experienced and perfectly timed. There was something different about her, her aura was unnatural. A grey smoke-like aura, impossible to grasp an understanding of. He has never crossed anything like this before. he watched as she picked up one of his daggers and he decided to make his presence known. Snapping his fingers, he appeared behind her. The diamonds that appear when he teleports must have caught her gaze as her body froze. A smirk lifted his white lips.

"I believe that belongs to me." he said, placing a gloved hand on her head. He caught her as she collapsed,he picked her up and teleported them both to his castle. The girl was quite light in his arms as he carried her to a guest bedroom and set her down on the bed. He wanted to know why her aura was different.

The Demon Lord walked out of the room and summoned two bokoblins to stand guard.

"If she wakes up, bring her to the throne room. Understood?" the two bokoblins nodded and stood straight. With that, he turned and walked away, his red cape swayed slightly as he walked. He teleported to the large library and searched for something about auras. As his guest slept, he could at least try to know more of the smoke-like aura and be able to predict any form of trick she could pull.

A handful of minutes has passed before (Y/N) awoke, sitting upright and quickly taking in her surroundings. A soft bed stood under her with white sheets with a golden design on it that matched the walls. A bedroom. Why would someone knock her unconscious and bring her here if they wanted their dagger back? Rising to her feet, her pale hands checked her back to find her daggers still there, then searched her pockets and found the black dagger was still there. She turned her attention to the door, sensing two sources of greed standing on the opposite side. She didn't reach for her daggers as she had an alternative way to leave the room unharmed, a way she preferred over killing. Curling her hand into a fist, she gently knocked on the door and waited. The two creatures opened the door. The second they did, she waved her hand across their faces, an ice blue glow mixed with dark grey smoke emitted from her hand and their beady eyes flashed for a second,

"Forget." (Y/N) said plainly. The two creatures blinked and looked around confuse then walked away. Being able to make someone forget about her was somehow an ability that she bared. No indication of how she could do it or why she could do it rattled her mind. All she knew is that she could do it and it helped her avoid causing problems.

Barely making any sound, (Y/N) walked down the hall, (E/C) eyes scanning and searching for a form of escape. The sunlight fell through the glass windows, lighting her way until she reached a large door. Carefully opening it, she peered through the gap to see a throne room. The room was filled with a powerful sense of dominance and power that would make anyone bow. The dark walls held torches that lit up the room despite the sunlight outside. A crimson red carpet that reached from the front doors of the room to the bottom step of the throne was clear of footprints. The throne itself was quite large, it appeared to be made from a dark metal and had a cushion that matched the carpet. Six long, iron rods stood from the crest of the throne with dark coloured gems in each of them, indicating a sense of royalty almost. It stood tall and proud, perfectly fit for a dark king. She slipped into the room, clinging to the shadows for safety. Halfway across the room, she stopped. Her hand hovered over the pocket that held the dagger. Pulling it out, she noticed how the red gem seemed to dimly glow in the light.

(Y/N)'s eyes shifted to the corners as the same powerful, determined aura she felt before collapsing was felt not too far from her. It was in the throne room with her. She turned around to face the owner. The owner was a lean male. His pure white hair shielded the left side of his face, which matched his lips. Purple eyeliner covered under his dark brown, almost black, eyes, causing them to stand out more due to his grey tinted skin. From his right pointed ear hung a blue diamond, his left ear could not be seen, possibly because of his hair. Despite his hair covering his face, she could spot a black diamond shaped mark under his left eye. His clothing followed his diamond theme; a white skin-tight outfit with diamond cut outs along it, including on his elbow length gloves. Around his waist was a golden coloured belt with a red gem on the right side of his hip. Over his shoulders hung a blood red cape that split four ways, the inside was black and yellow printed diamonds.