Chapter 12 - Drinks in the Dungeons

(A/N): Hey everyone, I am finally updating again. I hope this chapter is alright. Comment/Vote/Anything, let me know what you think.

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO Cool_Sush FOR ALWAYS COMMENTING AND/OR LIKING MY CHAPTERS NO MATTER WHAT :D Enjoy!

Vienna Marques & Family, Eliza, and Moxie belong to me, everything else is from the wonderful J.K. Rowling. No Copyright Infringement intended.

         ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   

         “Moxie, are you there?”  Vienna called out moving behind the desk to take a seat. The little house elf appeared in front of the desk, taking in her surroundings curiously. She shivered in her little shredded dress, big orbs looking up at Vienna. She looked down over to the house elf smiling, before speaking again. “Moxie, it’s alright honestly. These are my new housing arrangements. I was wondering if I could ask a favor.”

            “Yes, Miss, Moxie would be most pleased, whatever Miss needs done!” Moxie beamed up at her, fingers hanging on the desk.

            “Wonderful,” Vienna answered. She folded her hands together and leaned down to look at the elf directly, “I was wondering if you could by chance bring my belongings down here. I would be greatly appreciative of you, if you could do that for me?”

            The elf hopped around jubilantly as if Vienna had offered her a cove of treasures, causing her to chuckle. Moxie stopped and peered around back at Vienna, curiosity splayed across her small misshapen features, “Will Miss need Moxie to store everything as well?”

            Vienna nodded curtly at her and smiled. Moxie Disapperated on the spot and Vienna eyed the far wall to her side. Beyond it was water, the dungeons submerged beneath the large lake into darkness. Aside from everything Professor Snape has provided, this was the only thing that was overly dreary. Vienna crinkled her nose, pulling her wand out: She walked over to the wall and focused her wand and mind on it. She muttered an incantation: “Transpario”... the wall shifted perceptively before her eyes, holding her wand to it still as the opacity lifted almost completely. Elated with the results she created, she lowered her hand, admiring her work, which was to gaze into the lake. It procured an eerie glow from the little bit of sun that penetrated its depths, leaving a silvery lining around the fish and other undersea creatures who sought it to call home. Vienna twirled her wand in her fingers and relished in her surroundings again. She tottered over to the fireplace which now was partially enchanted with her spell and pointed her wand to the grate lit it up. A pop emitted behind her; she turned around and saw the tiny house elf clutching onto her trunk, owl cage, and an assortment of other things laden on the trunk. Moxie immediately took to storing the things inside the chest away, laying the clothes neatly into the chest drawers of the bed and school supplies in the offered desk. Vienna waved her wand to move her books to the restored bookshelf on the wall. When they were done, Vienna thanked Moxie and sent her on her way. She then walked down the small pathway to the exit, covered once again by the cabinet. She pushed it on a small catch and it shifted sideways, and made her way to her cauldron; the cabinet set back into place concealing the room. Just then the door to the class opened, and the group of N.E.W.T. 7th years entered; they made their way to their designated cauldrons, all peering into them. Vienna went to the cabinet and pulled out the sorted trays for the four tables, and distributed them two at a time. The Slytherin boy, Marcus Filates, who had insulted her during class jeered at her, “Oh taking on Muggle fashion, are we? Why have wands if you are going to do it in a non-magical way?” His small group erupted in laughter. She rolled her eyes and walked the short distance back to where Dora and Eliza were at. A scraping of a stool across the floor creating an echo in the quiet came from nearby. Vienna and her friends were adding the honeywater drops to their brews when she felt her head being yanked back violently by her hair. She let out a shocked squeak.