Chapter 14 - Occlumensy and Other Things

(A/N): Okay my readers, a few things. First of all, the rating is changing to R. You'll see why. There for I can no longer be responsible for who reads what lol. I'm sorry, it had to be done. Secondly, I need ideas for a patronus for Tonks. We all know it became a wolf, due to her love for Remis Lupin. However, it is unknown what it was before, so please feel free to suggest anything. Thirdly, comments/votes welcomed on thoughts of chapter. :)x

J.K. Rowling owns the wonderful world that is HP. No Copyright Infringement intended.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------     

       Vienna woke up, completely rested, the nightmare had fleeted her. She felt pressure on her hand, looking downward, she saw her professor hunched over her bedside, holding her hand. A smile worked its way on her lips; he’d stayed with her watching over her like a guardian angel. Vienna tried to carefully retrieve her numb hand, but his head shot up, disoriented, he blinked a few times till recognition of his surroundings set in. He gave her a look of concern, but her smile only widened as she gazed at him dreamily.

            “Are you alright? I had to give you a Sleeping Draught, your screams echoed down the hall,” he said softly. He shifted his body to a more comfortable position next to her feeling her forehead for any sign of fever. She autonomously nuzzled into his gentle caress as it trailed down her cheek. “More than alright, thought you’d leave me. I know I must have sounded like a banshee.”

            He chuckled, his hand lingering in its place and his eyes trailing over her innocent features. He blinked, pulling out of his reverie, but Vienna caught him off-guard when she moved forward, placing a soft kiss on his pale cheek.

            “Thank you for staying with me, Sir,” she whispered near his flesh. Vienna noticed the slight flush that crept in his face, but he brushed it off by clearing his throat.

            “Hmm-hmm, you’re welcome, Miss Marques. Now, I have to be off now so that I might prepare for classes today,” he said as he stood up. He pulled a small, round silver object from within his robes and clicked it open, looking at it quickly before putting it back in a pocket. “You have about an hour before classes start; but if you don’t feel like facing the lions, you can call for that silly house elf. She’s always exuberant about serving you.”

            Vienna chuckled at him, and thanked him as he marched off. Vienna ‘accio’d’ out a school robe and dressed quickly. She called for the house elf and asked her to bring her a small breakfast and some tea, which she gladly obliged. Vienna went around the desk, opening the drawers to pull out fresh parchment for class. Moxie returned, setting the food on the desk carefully, and asked if anything else was needed.

            “Yes, actually, Moxie, there is. Where are the rest of my things hidden at?” Vienna asked. Moxie ambled over her large feet to the wall between the fireplace and her bed, knocked on it. It sprang open to reveal a closet. Vienna thanked her and sent her back to the kitchens. She went over to the closet and pulled out the boxes stacked at the bottom and pulled out a couple of vials and pocketing them in her robes. She picked up her wand and rucksack before heading out into the class behind her passageway. She looked into her cauldron and saw that her potion was now a shimmery lilac shade; she pulled out her vials and filled them, making sure to cork them up. She had four vials of the potion carefully sliding them into her robes, using her wand she made the little bit left in the cauldron disappear and washed it out. Went over to his store closet and looked around, she found several notes affixed to different shelves. She plucked them up, looking them over, instructions to set up ingredients for the two separate classrooms.