Chapter 16 - Hazel Eyed Envy

(A/N) Sorry you guys that I haven't posted anything. I'm feeling really ill (heat/lack of appetite.) But at long last here is the newest chapter. New Character introduction: Rodrigo Mendoza played by Alex Gonzalez (Picture over there to the side - Spanish Actor.) Oh something else... I am the writer of this story, but I feel like a voyeur when writing the Sev/Vienna bits... you know what I mean. :P So forgive me from here on out if I don't go into full detail or just go around it, ya'll have awesome imaginations anyway. X

Hope you all like it. Post comments / vote / fan.

I do not own anything of the HP World, just my characters. Thanks go to JK Rowling for being the one to create this awesome madness. No Copyright Infringement intended.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vienna sat down in the archway of the quad, laying her head on her knees, watching the fog twirl in the evening. Loud footsteps thundered the quiet hallway, stopping feet away from her. Vienna smiled at the abrupt silence, not turning to see who stood near. But when the distinctive heavy clearing of the throat came, Vienna looked up. Towering above her in a regal poise, Severus Snape looked down with on brow quirked up, his mouth in an aggravated scowl.

            “Clearly, you pranced out of Great Hall in such a fashion to gain notice. However, I did not think you would be so foolish as to go through all that  just to sit here near the exposed damp weather, lurched forward and behaving innocently,” he scolded.

            “So, did my ‘prancing’ work, Sir?” Vienna asked him playfully. He sneered down at her, baring his teeth as he hissed, “Yes, no matter how disheveled an attractive girl is, if she walks like THAT, it will be noticed. I was certain havoc would break loose the moment those doors closed.”

            “Well then, what are you doing out here for? Shouldn’t you go back and check that no one created any havoc?”

            “I don’t care if those baboons in there kill each other. That would much less bile projected on society without them,” he quipped. “I on the other hand, cannot say the same for myself. I would be untrue with myself if I said you did not look absolutely ravishing; even if you do look like you’ve been needlessly regurgitated.”

            Vienna chuckled at his answer, offering him a hand to help lift her up. He turned on his heels and led the way down the stairway to the dungeons. She made an attempt to go around him to her own room but was caught off guard when he tugged her arm, pulling her through his office door, and pushing her against the wall. He planted one hand near her head, lowering his face towards her; Severus trailed his fingers down her face. Slowly moving his way down her cheek, jaw line, and then stopping to hook a finger in the neck of her hoodie, he let his hands linger there. His lips curled up on one side, fingering the thin rope tie of the hooded sweater.

            “You are wearing entirely too many clothes for what I have in mind for you. I demand that you start by burning this hideous article first,” Snape suggested daringly. Vienna tittered, bringing her hands down she crossed them, linking on to the bottom of the fabric, pulling it up and over her head. She let the hoodie drop to a heap on the ground, leaving her to lean against the wall still in her yoga pants and her white ribbed tank top. He brought his hands to her waist, grabbing on to her small frame, pulling her into him she draped an arm around his neck. She met his lips eagerly, falling magnetically into his silent request. His hands found their way under the shirt, scouring the flesh with hunger. Vienna sighed with delight with every rub and touch he made. The sound of parading feet caused them to stop, Slytherins making their way to their common room. Severus placed a finger to hush her, not giving away their location. He pulled out his wand from his cloak and pointed it at the door, locking and sound-proofing it. Vienna caught the wicked smirk that formed on his thin lips even though it was dim. He took her hand and led the way to his chamber.