I like what I see

Sehun's P.O.V

Me and Baekhyun walked into Suho's room. I made my way over to sit next to Chen, I fully expected Baekhyun to sit next to me, but he went and sat down next to Kai. I picked up a bowl of food and shoved it in my mouth, I was a little hungry I admit. We all sat around and joked for a while, when I looked at the clock it was already 3 o'clock in the morning. I knew we had to do a photo shoot tomorrow, so I decided it was time to head to bed. I got up and headed over to Baekhyun and whispered in his ear. 

"I'm going to sleep, I expect you to be coming soon."

I smirked and walked over to tell everyone else good night. 

"You can't leave yet! We are getting ready to start a Vlive" Xiumin yelled 

"Just stay long enough to say hi" Chanyeol pleaded 

"Fine, but I'm saying hi and then going to sleep" I sighed 

I went and layed on the couch, next to Baekhyun. I layed my head of his lap, he was on his phone and so was I. Chen had started the Vlive and he was walking around to everyone in the room. I started to fall asleep, when Chen came running over to me and Baekhyun. I smiled into the camera and told everyone hi. I was reading the comments while Baekhyun and Chen talked to our fans. 

"Get some sleep Sehun oppa!" I laughed at the comment and replied "I'm going to sleep! I love you guys" I gave our fans all my love and headed down to Baekhyun's room.

I walked into the room and changed into my pajamas. I threw on a pair of shorts and on of Baekhyun's shirts. I crawled into bed and played on my phone waiting for Baekhyun to come in.

Baekhyun's P.O.V 

Sehun had headed out to my room to go to sleep. I was getting ready to head out to, but I ended up talking to Chanyeol for a little while. After another 20 minutes I finally headed to my room. When I walked in, Sehun was asleep in one of my shirts. I tip toed my way around the room as I threw on a pair of sweats and an over sized shirt. I slowly walked over to the opposite side of the bed from Sehun and got in. I got comfortable when Sehun came closer to me. 

"You took forever" He whispered 

"I know I'm sorry, I was talking to Chanyeol" I whispered back 

Sehun grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. He turned his head to me and kissed me passionately. I returned the passion. When he pulled away, he layed his head on my chest. 

"Don't forget that you owe me" He said as he went to sleep 

"I know" I smiled 

Sehun's P.O.V 

I layed my head on Baekhyun's chest and started to slowly drift off to sleep while he ran his fingers through my hair. When I woke up the next morning, Baekhyun was gone. I slowly got out of bed and looked around, I heard the shower running and figured it was him. I sat on the bed on my phone until Baekhyun came out of the shower. The bathroom door opened and I looked over to see Baekhyun with water running down his toned body. He had a towel wrapped around his hips and he was drying his hair with another towel. Man did he look good, I was so focused on how hot he looked I didn't even realize that I was staring. 

"You like what you see?" Baekhyun laughed as he walked in front of me 

"Sorry, I didn't mean to stare." I could feel my face getting hot from embarasment

"Don't be sorry" Baek said as he took a step closer to me 

He grabbed my chin and made me look up at him. He leaned down and kissed me gently.

"Now go get ready, we have a photo shoot" 

I smiled and got up to go take a shower, but before I went into the bathroom I went back over to Baekhyun who was putting a pair of basketball shorts. I turned him around and smashed my lips onto his. I roughly kissed him, until I had to pull away so we could catch our breathe. I looked his in the eyes 

"And yes, I do like what I see" I smiled ans kissed him one more time before heading to take a shower

_______________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hey guys, sorry it took so long to get this chapter out. I'm going to try and do updates at lease every week, if not more often. Let me know what you think.