I love you

Baekhyun's P.O.V 

"What?" my heart shattered at his words 

"I said that you shouldn't make promises you can't keep" His words were cold 

"And what makes you think I wont keep this promise?"

"No one ever does" my heart broke even more

He got up and started walking away. 

"Where are you going?" I asked as I followed him 

"Back to the hotel" 

I walked beside him in silence. Neither of us said anything. We rode the elevator to the seventh floor. We were soaking wet and freezing. We walked down the hallway to our room at the end of the hall. I didn't want to cry, but I couldn't help it. I felt the warm tears stream down my face like a river. It hurt me so much to know that Sehun had such a broken heart. I just wanted to make him feel better, but I had a feeling he would not let me do that. We got to our room and Sehun slowly opened the door, letting me in first. I walked in and started to head to the bathroom but Sehun grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. He wrapped his arms around my slider frame and squeezed. He layed his forehead on the top of my head before speaking. 

"I'm sorry Baek" 

"For what?" I asked holding back more tears 

"For making you cry. The last thing I've ever wanted to do was hurt you" 

I lost it and started crying harder. I wrapped my arms around Sehun's waist and squeezed him tightly. We strayed like this for a while. I had finally stopped crying, I was just listening to Sehun's heart beat. It was so calm. He pulled me away and looked me straight in the eyes. 

"Baekhyun. You mean so much to me and I don't ever want to loose you." I could see the tears swelling up in his eyes 

"Your not going to loose me. How many times do I have to tell you that?" 

"Everyone who has ever told me that has left me" He leaned his body against the door and slide down to the floor 

I sat down in front of him and scooted closer. I placed my hand on his cheek and wiped away his tears. I pulled his chin up so he was looking directly at me. 

"Sehun. Baby. I'm not like everyone else. I made a promise and I intend to keep it. No matter how hard that may be" 

He looked at me with tear filled eyes and pulled me closer to him. I startled him while he held me against his body with his arms. He cried into my chest. I just sat there and held him. I held him tightly. I layed my head in the crook of his neck and kissed him up, from his neck to his jaw line all the way to his lips. I gently pressed my lips against him. I passionately cupped his face and kissed him. He responded with the same passion. 

"I'm so scared Baek" He pulled away and looked down 

"Scared of what baby?" I placed both hands on his face and made his look at me 

"I'm scared that you don't love me the way I love you" 

"I never said I didn't love you" I said softly 

"But you never said you did" 

"Oh Sehun, I love you. I love you with every part of my being. I love you. I love you and nothing is going to change that" I pushed his hair out of his face and practically yelled 

"I love you Byun Baekhyun" 

"And I love you Oh Sehun" 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________A/N: Okay that it. I completely lost where I was going with this story. I figured it should in a lovey kinda way. Uh, I've been working on another story so keep an eye out for a new story, maybe that one will end better than this one did. I'm sorry of it was trash but whatever.