Will you be mine?

I woke up to the sound of Chanyeol banging on our door. His loud pounds woke both me and Baek up.

"WAKE UP!!" Suho yelled from the other side of the door "We gotta get on the road!" 

"We're up!" Baekhyun yelled as he rolled over in the bed 

He covered his face with the pillow and loudly sighed. I chuckled at his actions as I slowly rolled out of the bed. 

"What are you laughing at?" He glared at me 

I smiled and replied "You're so cute when you're mad" 

I walked over and kissed his cheek and ruffled his hair "Come on, if we don't get ready they are going to leave us" 

I walked into the bathroom and shut the door behind me. I turned on the shower and let the warm water run down my back and soak my hair. While I was washing my hair I heard the bathroom door open and shut again. I looked out the shower curtain and saw Baekhyun taking his cloths off. He ruffled his hair one more time before getting into the shower. I could my face turning red as a scanned his entire body. Of course before I got to far down he grabbed my chin. 

"Hey. My eyes are up here" He pulled my chin up to make me look at him 

My face turned all red and laughed at how innocent I was. 

"We need to hurry before they leave us, I figure I would speed up the process and save water" He smiled and winked at me 

He moved under the water and get his hair wet. I just stood there, looking at him in awe. He was absolutely amazing. I smiled at him. 

"What are you smiling at?" He asked at his rinsed his hair 

"My handsome boyfriend" I smiled and gently kissed his soft lips 

"That's sweet babe, but I'm not your boyfriend" and with that he got out of the shower

I stood there in awe, I quickly washed the shampoo out of my hair and got out of the shower. When I opened the bathroom door Baekhyun was still standing on in his towel. 

"What do you mean you're not my boyfriend?" I asked as I put on a pair of ripped black jeans 

"You never asked me" He looked up at me and shrugged his shoulder "I'll meet you by the elevators" and with that he grabbed his bag and walked out the door

I stood there for a minute before throwing on my shirt and shoes. I grabbed my bags and my phone and headed out the door. Baekhyun was standing in the hall with the others. We all piled onto the elevator. 

"Before I click the button. Does everyone have everything?" Suho asked 

We all hummed yes in a tired tone. We reached the ground floor and headed to the cars. This time it was me, Chanyeol, Kai, and Chen in one car and Baekhyun, Suho, Xiumin, and D.O in the other car. It was a short ride to the airport, but it felt like forever. 

"Why didn't you get in the car with your boyfriend" Chanyeol teased 

"He is not my boyfriend" I rolled my eyes 

"Oh shit. Y'all fight or something?" Kai asked 

"No. He just made it very clear that he is not my boyfriend" 

"What do you mean?" Chen asked 

"He said 'You never asked me' so therefore we are not boyfriends" I angrily sighed 

"Well, he has a point Sehun. You can't be someone's boyfriend without asking them" Chanyeol said 

"Whatever." I sighed

I understood where he was coming from, it just hurt to hear him to say those words. "I'm not your boyfriend" We finally pulled up to the air port, we stopped and said hi to our fans before we got onto the plane. We all climb into the plane one by one. I got on first and went to the back of the plane. I sat next to the window and put my head phones in. I layed my head against the window and slowly drifted off to sleep. I woke up to my phone vibrating in my hand. I looked down and saw a text from Baek. 

*Text messages* 

"Are you mad at me?" 

"No" 

"Really? Cause you have not talked to me since we left the hotel room" 

"I'm not mad at you" 

"I don't believe you"

"I'm really not mad at you Baek"

"If you're not mad at me then what's wrong?"

"Nothing. I'm just thinking Baek that's all"

"What are you thinking about?"

"How stupid I am" 

"What are you talking about?" 

"I never asked you" 

"Never asked me what?"

"Sehun! Never asked me what?"

I looked up from my phone and looked across the plane at Baekhyun. He looked up at me and raised his eye brow. He was so cute when he was confused. I motioned for him to come to the back of the plane and sit next to me. I got up and walked down the isle and sat in the seat next to me. I looked up at him and he gave me a worried look. 

"Baby? What's wrong?" He said with concern in his voice 

"I'm sorry" I said avoiding eye contact 

"Sorry for what? You didn't do anything wrong" He grabbed my hand

"I never asked you, to be mine" 

"Sehun" Baekhyun sighed "I didn't make that comment to hurt you, it just kind of slipped out I didn't mean anything by it" 

I stayed quite for a minute before looking up at him. He was looking down at out intertwined hands. I grabbed his chin and made him face me. 

"Byun Baekhyun, will you be my boyfriend?" 

He chuckled before answering "Of course I will. I thought you'd never ask"