26

Harper's P.O.V

*3 months later*

I feel fat. None of my clothes fit. Sure, I am 5 months pregnant. I just want to crawl into bed and stay there so I do.

"Baby get up we have to go to school" Alex says walking in from the bathroom to see me laying in bed.

"No. I'm fat. I don't have anything to wear." I say with my face buried in the pillow. I feel the bed dip so I lift my head to see Alex crawling to lay beside me. She pats my ass wanting me to roll over. She pulls up my shirt and starts kissing my belly before speaking.

"Little princess, please tell mama that she is not fat. She's fucking beautiful." She says to my stomach.  We found out that we are having a girl and we couldn't be happier.  Alex really wanted it to be a little girl even though I kind of wanted it to be a boy.  These moments though, make me smile.  Alex is going to be a great mom. 

"Baby get up we only have a month left before we graduate. You can wear my clothes." She says pulling me off the bed. I huff out a fine before getting dressed and heading to school. 

After school, Alex takes me to a movie and then to dinner.  We had a great afternoon.  Now we are back home sitting on the couch watching tv.  She mutes the tv and I look up at her.

"When we graduate do you want to move in with me? You practically live here anyway. Why not make it official?" She says brushing my hair out of my face.

"I would love to move in with you" I tell her before leaning up to kiss her. 

"Good" she mumbles against my lips before pulling away and unmuting the tv.  I turn back to the tv and can't help the grin that is plastered on my face.  I'm screaming on the inside. 

*1 month later. Graduation*

"Harper we have to go now!" I hear Alex yell from downstairs.  I tell her I'm coming while rushing down the stairs.  We walk out and get into my parents car and head to graduation. 

We get in our seats and the ceremony starts. They call my name and I walk across the stage and hear Alex cheer. I blow her a kiss and go back to my seat.  Soon Alex is up and I yell out for her.  She turns and winks at me. 

Once the ceremony is over we walk over to my parents who make us take a million and one photos.  They then take us out to dinner.

"Congratulations ladies I am proud of you both" my days says smiling at us. 

"Thank you pops" "Thanks dad" we say at the same time.  He then pulls out 2 small boxes and hands one to each of us.  We look at each other and then back at him.

"Well. Open it" he says gesturing to the boxes.

I open the box and tears well in my eyes.  Inside is a gold necklace with a diamond heart pendant with an emerald that matches Alex's eye color. On the back it has "Congrats. I love you". I look over to see Alex in the same state as me.  Hers is the same except it has a sapphire that matches my eyes in the center.  We both get up and walk around the table to my dad and kiss him on each cheek.

"I love you girls. I'm so proud of you baby and Alex, I am happy you came into our lives." He says with a few tears of his own.  Mom is long gone she has been crying since we walked across the stage.  After we eat they drop us back off at Alex's house.  We go in and get changed into more comfortable clothes before laying down.

Alex pulls up my shirt and lays her head on my thighs.  She starts having a conversation with my belly and I pick up my book on the night stand and read. I love when she does this.  She makes me feel so loved and I know she already loves our little princess.

The next 2 weeks go by quickly with me moving all of my things into Alex's house.  We pack up all of her fathers things and put them in storage.  Alex wants to change some things in the house so she hires and interior decorator to convert the master bedroom to the way we want it along with a making her old room into a nursery for our princess.  While they are doing the work we stay at my parents house. 

2 weeks later everything is done in the house and we can finally move in fully.  Everything looks fantastic. I love it.  Alex is somewhere in the house as I find myself standing in front of the nursery.  I open the door and step inside awing at how beautiful it is.  I move my hand to cup my belly and smile with tears in my eyes.  I feel a warm body press against mine and arms snake around my sides.  He hands rest on top of my on my belly. 

"It's great isn't it?" She asks. I can hear the smile in her voice.

"Yes I love it." I say smiling myself.  I feel her kiss below my ear and whisper in my ear.

"I love you."