Epilogue

*15 years later*

Alex's P.O.V

"Mama! Tell Michael to get out of my room!" I hear Harley yell from upstairs.

"But mama Lee doesn't have a shirt on and that boy was laying on Lee. He's too big he will squish her" my 10 year old son says. Yes. Harper and I have 4 kids now. 3 boys, Chris is 13 and Michael and Austin are our 10 year old twins, and Harley who is now 16 almost 17. At hearing this I race up the stairs thinking they better not be doing what I think they were.

I get up there just in time to see Harley pulling her shirt on.

"Michael go outside and play with your brothers. Harley get downstairs and bring him" I say pointing to her "boyfriend". I don't like him. To start with, he is 18 and I can tell he is a fuckboy. Harley is bi leaning more towards girls than boys, but for some reason she is in love with this kid.

I walk back downstairs just as my wife comes in from a photo shoot. She looks over at me and furrows her eyebrows.

"Why are you so red?" She asks as Harley and the boy come down the stairs.

"That boy was laying on our daughter and she had already lost her shirt before Michael caught them." I say taking a deep breath to calm down so I don't kill this kid in my house.

"WHAT?" Harper says looking at Harley.

"Mommy we weren't going to do anything we were just making out." She tries to defend herself.

"WITHOUT YOUR SHIRT." I say getting stressed out at the thought of my baby girl having sex.

"Baby calm down" Harper says taking my hand.

"Yeah Alex chill." The boy says shrugging his shoulders. Harley looks at him like he is crazy. She knows how I am when it comes to her with her being our only daughter. Even though her brothers are younger, they still try to look out for her.

"What did you say to me?" I say walking over to him. He looks at Harley and then back to me.

"Whatever, fuck this I'm out. I can get what I need from someone else without nosy parents." Harley has tears in her eyes when he stops speaking and I see red. Before I can connect my fist with his stupid face I feel Harpers hand on my shoulder. I look at her and she looks back at Harley who has tears running down her face. I grab him but his collar and lift him a little. His eyes go wide and he looks like he is going to piss his pants. I lean into his ear.

"Stay away from my daughter. If I catch you near her I won't hesitate to mess up your pretty little face." I say before releasing him and pushing him towards the door. "Get out of my house."

He runs out the door and I walk over to my baby girl and take her in my arms.

"I'm sorry baby. He doesn't deserve you." I say as she buries her face in my chest and cries. My baby's first heart break and I swear it hurts me just as much as it hurts her. I hate seeing my girls cry. Harper stands there with a sad smile on her face.

"He doesn't care about me mama. I was going to give him my v card." She says causing me to tighten my arms around her at the thought. "Why does it hurt so much when he never loved me?"

"Because you loved him baby girl. It will get better. One day you will find someone that loves you no matter what and will always be there for you through the good and bad times" I say looking at Harper who has her own tears in her eyes. "You will find the one for you baby. You will love them more than you love yourself. They will make you so happy and make your heart flutter just by holding your hand. Butterflies will erupt in your tummy just by their touch. They will make you feel safe and like you are home when you are in their arms. When you find them, you will know it" I finish. She looks up at me and wipes her eyes.

"Is that how you feel about mommy?" She asks.

"Yes baby girl." I say smiling over at Harper. She is smiling back at me, tears still in her eyes. I look back down at Harley before wiping the rest of her tears and kissing her cheek. She pulls away and says she is going to call her best friend, Camren, who happens to be Chel and Lo's daughter. I pull Harper into my arms and kiss away her tears. She wraps her arms around me too making the butterflies run rampant in my stomach even after almost 19 years.

Yeah, shes the one.