27

Alex's P.O.V

*2 months later*

"ALEX" I hear Harper yell my name from the kitchen. 

"Yeah?" I yell back from my spot on the couch where I am waiting for her to be ready to go.  We are going for a walk because she wants too. She read that its helps to walk and I would do anything she wanted.

"I need you."

I get up and walk into the kitchen to see her sitting in the chair attempting to lean down and tie her shoe.  I let out a chuckle at the sight and she looks over at me with a frown.  I go over and crouch in front of her.

"Please help." She pouts at me. "I'm too fat to tie my shoe" she says with a frown.

"You are not fat baby girl you are nine months pregnant." I say as I tie her shoe for her.  I help her up and kiss her before we turn to leave.  We take off on our walk just enjoying each other's company.  After we make it back home we head into the kitchen.  I lean against the counter while she grabs a water out of the fridge.  She walks over and stands in front of me, getting on her tip toes and tries to kiss me.  I bend down slightly and connect our lips.  Just as I run my hand under the back of her shirt she pulls away wide eyed and her mouth in an o shape.

"Baby girl what's wrong?" I ask panicking at the look on her face. As soon as I say that she looks down and back up at me.

"My water just broke." She says casing my eyes to widen too.

"Ok. Calm down. Let me grab the bag. I need to call your parents. We have to go to the hospital now."

"Babe YOU calm down.  Grab the bag and help me in the car.  We make it to the hospital and I rush around to help her out of the car. Once inside I yell to the nearest nurse that we need help and they take her and put her in a room. 

Here we are 10 hours later and its time for Harper to push.  She has my hand in a death grip as the doctor tells her to push on 3.  When he gets to 3 she squeals and squeezes. I am sure my hand is going to be broken after this. 

"Oh my GOD. I hate you Alex you are never touching me again" she says between ragged breaths. She pushes again and I swear i lose all feeling in my hand.  "This is your fault!" She yells at me. I just smile and rub her sweat soaked hair out of her face.  The doctor tells her 1 more push and our baby will be here.  She grunts and squeals again and then we hear the most beautiful sound I have ever heard.  Our baby crying for the first time.  The nurses get her ready and then wrap her up and place her on Harpers chest.

Harper is crying and smiling while holding our little girl.  I look at them both in awe and kiss the top of Harper's head.  This is my family.  Harper hands her to me and I smile down at this beautiful little girl in my arms.  I feel the tears rolling down my cheeks and I kiss the top of her head the same way I do Harpers.

"Harley Alexandria Jackson." Harper tells them when they ask for the name.  They take her to clean her up properly and I pepper kisses all over Harpers face. 

"I love you baby girl you did great. Thank you so much for giving us our baby girl." She kisses me as her parents come in. 

A little while later Lo and Chel also come in the room.  They brought Harley back and our family takes turns passing her around cooing at how beautiful she is.  Harper is in and out.  Shes tired from giving birth. 

Eventually her parents leave as do Lo and Chel. I look over at my beautiful girlfriend who is breast feeding our baby and a feeling of pure bliss explodes in my chest.  This is my family.  My next thought is...

Harper is the one. I am going to ask her to marry me.