Chapter 4:

I ran down the hallway until I came to a room that was labeled weapon room. I slipped into it and shut the door. Outside of the door, down the hall, I could here the painful groans and screams coming from the other Assassins. I hope Damian is alright.

I know that he won't be able to hold up for much longer. I sat down on the floor and started chanting. Soon after I could feel the rest of my energy drift away from me as it got together to form a portal. I slowly stood up from my place on the floor and walked over to the door.

Unlocking it,i stepped out into the hall and walked back the direction I had come. I inched my way closer and closer to the scene until I came upon at least two dozen assassin bodies. Damian still battling against two remainders.

I shot two balls of demonic powers and blasted the demons. I walked over to Damian"You okay ?" I asked him. He was bleeding again and there was a deep wound in his shoulder where a sword had found it's target. "Yeah, I'm fine" he grumbled.

"I shouldn't have left you to fight on your own"I looked around at the dead figures"No really I'm--" he got cut of as he was attempting to stand up but ended up falling again due to the wound in his shoulder. I tossed one of his arms over my shoulders and wrapped one of my arms around his side, helping him to stand up.

"Let's just get going. Fair enough?" I said sarcastically. He nodded his head and together we walked down the empty hallway until we came to the room I've made the portal in. We stepped in and we stopped out on the other side of the portal at the Titan's Tower Living room.

"Kori! Jaime! Garfield!" I called out. No answer. I tried again,still no answer. I shrugged and sat Damian down on one of the couches. "I'll go see where they're at"Damian said standing up. I nodded and then looked him up and down.

"Don't you think you should get cleaned up first?" I said referring to his blood stained body. "It might help you to feel better".

He shrugged"I could ask the same of you" Damian said turning to leave. "I'll be ready in an hour"he called walking down the hallway to his room. I followed suit and went to my room.

The room still looked dismantled from when Terra had attacked me. There was a boulder resting on won side of the room, the half read book i was reading still lay closed on my bed and there was a lot of things laying on the floor. I shrugged and walked passed everything to my bathroom.

After I've had a shower I stepped into my room and put on a fresh suit. I figured that Damian won't be finished for awhile now so I used the time to meditate. After about 45 minutes I thought that Damian must be done by now so I ended my meditation exercise to go look for him.

I found him in one of the computer rooms" I trust that you're well recovered" He said sarcastically when he saw me. I rolled my eyes at him and sat in a chair beside him"So have you figured out where the others are at?" I asked him.

"Actually yes but....."he pointed to one of the screens where there was a picture of a large building. That's weird, cause the place seemed familiar and then it dawned on me. I opened my mouth to say something but Damian cut me off" They're back at the League of Assassins... Searching for us" he sighed.

"Come on. Let's go." I said standing up. "Where are we going?" Damian asked with a look of confusion on his face. I turned around to face him and then I created a portal" Back for the others" I replied before stepping through.

I knew Damian would follow so I didn't bother to wait on him. We stepped out of the other side of the portal in some bushes near to the Assassins hide-out. We were in for some serious business