Breif Note From author

I don't really want to tell a lot about myself but I'll try to be as sincere as possible.

If you've heard of the Caribbean region and an island named Jamaica ,the you definitely should come visit me sometimes.

I live in a rural community in the parish of Hanover. I absolutely adore reading. Actually all my teachers at my school says that in all their classes, I'm the most quiet, disciplined and adorer of books that they've had at there school.

In case your wondering I'm in primary. I only learned about Wattpad when I was in grade three 3 and I loved it the second I found my first story.

Now back to my primary life; I'm 12 years old. I turned 12 in March 2018. I don't really think it's a young age to be a writer. I seated my GSAT EXAM( that's the GRADE SIX ACHIEVEMENT TEST) on March 22 and 23.

The reason for the exam is to determine which highschool you will be passing to. I so wanted to pass to my first choice highschool. I broke down the day the results came because I was so happy.

I PASSED TO GO TO MY FIRST CHOICE HIGHSCHOOL! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT! I CAN'T! I CAN'T WAIT TILL I START MY FIRST DAY! It's now June 18, 2018. I know, A llooonnngg way to go but I'll wait.

So back to my story. I only recently found out about this movie and I kept missing up Blue Beetle with Cyborg. And then I got this weird IDEA.

WHAT IF I WERE TO PUT MY TWO FAVORITE CHARACTERS ........TOGETHER. I KNOW CRAZY IDEA.

I also written two other stories about Damian and Raven. They are:

a) Raven and Damian
B) Damirae

Or it will be easier or you just type in my profile name. I hope  ,whoever you are, we can be friends.

Okay BRB for tonight.

FYI: I MAY BE A LITTLE YOUNG FROM THE REST OF YOU BUT I HAVE A VERY STRONG TEMPER FOR A QUIET GIRL THAT LOVES BOOKS.

SO I'M GONNA LEAVE YOU OF WITH THIS WARNING.

JUST TRY TO UNDERSTAND ME FIRST BEFORE YOU START JUDGING. WHO KNOWS? YOU MIGHT BE FORTY YEARS OLD BUT YOU CAN End UP BEING GOOD FRIENDS WITH A TWELVE YEAR OLD!.

Just try to get to know me;okay?

I HAVE TO GO NOW. IT'S 8:55 PM SO BRB,
BRB
BRB
UNTIL NEXT TIME