Chapter 6:

Raven's POV

"Stop squirming or I'll probably pulverize you" Slade snarled into my hair. I stopped attempting to break loose seeing that it was pointless. "Yes. That's a good girl "he continued. Suddenly the door burst. Damian stood there, sword poised, ready to attack.

He took in the scene before him before and then took a step forward" Let. Her. Go. Now." He growled. Slade slowly removed his hands from my lips and then something cold and sharp was pressed to my throat. A knife! I tried to wriggle free but he pressed the knife further.

Damian stood there shocked and then let his hands drop to his side. He took a step forward and Slade back pressing the knife further to my throat,this time drawing blood. I struggled to breath and Damian saw it"Don't, hurt her".

A snicker came from Slade. "If you allow me to take her away, then I assure she won't be harm or..." He removed the knife from my throat then ran it along my cheek, smearing it with blood, before putting the it back to my throat.

"Damian...go.now" I managed to say. Damian looked between me and Slade and raised his sword again"No". He said confidentially. "Damian,go now ""bu-". "Now!" I shouted at him. Slade chuckled and walked me back over to the door.

When I was back outside of the hall he pushed me along. I knew Damian would take it into his head to follow Slade. So I unwillingly continued on.