Chapter 5:

Damian parted out way through the bushes and trees and made our way to the building. There was no one guarding the front doors so I attempted to go in through them but they wouldn't budge. I allowed Damian to try but he had just as much luck as I have.

He stepped back up a couple of paces and stared up at the roof. He then pointed his hand upward and asked"Think you can  get us up there?" "Yeah. Why?" I asked curiously. He sent me a smirk"You'll see when we get there".

I shrugged my shoulders and, by taking his hand, flew us up onto the roof. When we landed, Damian walked over to where a trapdoor was that led to a room. He removed the door then jumped into the room.

I looked down through the trapdoor and saw that he was safely on the ground,making signs for me to follow. I reluctantly jumped in and ended up landing on top of Damian. We both fell to the floor with a thud.

I hurriedly scurried to my feet before helping Damian up."Sorry " I mumbled feeling the heat rising to my face. I turned my face away from him to hide my blush."No harm done....I think" he replied. I snuck a look at him and noticed that his face was beet red.

I decided to change the subject"Where are we?" I looked around the room. There was a bed , a dresser,a closet, posters on the walls on a wall and a door that I think lead to a bathroom. Obviously someone's bedroom "My old bedroom" Damian replied after a while. I stared at him in confusion and then I remembered that he used to be an assassin too.

I shrugged"Let's get going" we exited the room and found ourselves in yet another hallway. " Follow me"Damian said. I followed him through a series of stairs,hallways and room, mostly filled with boxes and weapons until we heard the sound of persons fighting.

We snuck up on them with Damian in front, and that's when a door opened in front of me and a hand covered my mouth to stop me from screaming. I was pulled back inside the room.

Damian's POV

"You think we should join the fight or find another way to get them away" I said as I rounded the corner to see Blue Beetle and BeastBoy fighting against some assassins.

When I didn't get a response from Raven I turned around only to find that she wasn't there.