THE BROKEN LETTER "H"

DARKNESS (PAST)

SCENE 11 - THE BROKEN LETTER "H"

Two evenly cut hearts float with a bright pink, a far distance from each other and then float together to form a complete heart, they glow very bright, fusing, Upon three other left-sided hearts.

DYLAN:

Dear Jenny... I know you love me, and I loved you too...

The Heart starts flying around, in loop-de-loops and in circles, bouncing around in joy.

DYLAN:

...We have had our fun. Being in each others company... the kisses we shared... even the times we just talked...

The left side of the heart starts to fade as it has a wound. The right side lights up bright and heals the wound. The right side gets wounded so the left heals it.

DYLAN:

We both have been through hell and back... I've received wounds... and you have received wounds... but we help each other heal...

In the center of the heart, it beings to tear. The left side starts blinking in and out.

DYLAN:

...But the thought of "What if" came into my head...

The Right side of the heart starts to tug a little away from left. The tear opens more.

DYLAN:

...For the last year, it has rang through my ears and I would always blow it off... Then that is when it came to me...

The left goes out and starts tugging away from the right.

DYLAN:

...That any love I had for you wasn't real... The fire for us went out because nothing about it was ever real...

The left tries to light up again with the right side, it doesn't work. Left starts tugging harder away from the right, the tear starts growing and ripping jagged edges.

DYLAN:

...It was just about breaking the bond... and I did try to relight it... The reason we had that date night the weekend before...

The left side of the heart is hanging by a thread, the right heart notices and starts dying from it, trying to save it.

DYLAN:

...I had fun... as friends... I'm sorry... But this is goodbye to our relationship.

The heart breaks. The right side falls into the darkness, the left one lights up again.