1*

Yea, yea, yea, I hate myself for starting yet another story and probably abandoning my other stories...

Anyways, I just really wanted to write a story like this. I have no idea where this will go, so if you have ideas or requests, give them to me! I would appreciate it ^^

Now let's start with the first chapter!

Here ya go!!! (^^)/

(Inspired by True Mates by larrysmeanttobe )

Note: Wolves change with their clothes. Don't ask me why, it just happens.

EDIT: Chapters marked with * are edited

------------------------

"Can you promise me to try and be a good omega?" Louis rolls his eyes at the comment of his mum. "At least in your submission class?"

He sighs and nods. "I can try, but no promises." he says and already knows this'll not work out at all. Louis was and never will be good at this class, because he doesn't want to be.

Both hear someone come down the stairs and Louis groans as an arm gets wrapped around his shoulder.

"Don't worry, Jay." the arrived alpha claims. "I will have an eye on him."

Louis watches his mum smile relieved and he wants to punch the alpha next to him.

"Thanks, Zayn." She looks at the clock at the stove. "I think you should leave or you are going to be late."

Jay doesn't need to tell Louis twice. He would do everything to get away from his step-brother, even if that means school. Just like every other alpha he thinks he's the greatest and can treat omegas, or Louis, how he pleases.

"Bye mum." Louis says, stepping out of Zayns arm and kissing his mums cheek before rushing out of the house.

He hears Zayn on his heels as he shifts into his light grey, nearly white wolf form and runs towards the school. Zayn, due to his alpha speed, is right next to him. The omega rolls his eyes as he sees the alpha wolf smirk.

They run next to each other to school and as soon as Louis slows down, so does Zayn. Louis shifts back to his human form and Zayn follows suit.

"You know you don't have to babysit me." Louis grumbles annoyed.

"You know that I promised your mum to keep an eye on you, little brother." Zayn emphasizes the little brother, knowing Louis doesn't like that.

That's why Louis stops and glares at Zayn. "Don't call me that." he growls and gets a few laughs from students around him, what he ignores, if they were meant for him. "And leave me the fuck alone." With that Louis starts walking again and enters the school.

Zayn watches him disappear inside the building with an amused look on his face.

"You got yourself a feisty one, huh?" Zayn laughs at his friend as they start to walk inside the school as well.

"No thanks. He is my step-brother and I promised Jay to look after him." he explains.

"Oh, yea, I remember. You told me about him. And he doesn't act like a omega?" Zayn looks at his friend with raised eyebrow.

"When did an omega ever talk to me like that? Not even Niall talks to me like that let alone growls, Harry." The slightly taller alpha shrugs as they enter the school, immediately getting stared at.