24

Harry watches fondly as Louis talks with Ms. Highfield a little away, Lottie and Fizzy next to him. He doesn't know why he loves it so much to see the omega happy, but he doesn't really care. The alpha is just happy that Louis is happy.

"Fuck, you're so smitten." Harry frowns and turns to see Eleanor standing next to him. She is watching the scene as well, ignoring Harrys confused look.

"What?" Harry asks.

Now the female alpha turns to look at him. "You're smitten. For Louis." She turns her body fully to face Harry. "If you dare to fucking hurt him, I will kill you." she warns.

Harry opens his mouth, wanting to argue, but he shuts it again and frowns instead. Is Eleanor right? Did he fall for Louis? He bites his lip, because fuck! He did. He is head over heels for that blue eyed omega.

"Don't worry." Eleanor says, putting a hand on Harrys shoulder. "He is the same for you."

Harry looks from her to Louis and as if the omega sensed that he was looking at him, he turns to Harry as well. The omega smiles and waves Harry over, who obviously complies.

And if Harrys heart starts to beat faster now that he realised he has fallen for the omega, no one has to know.

"Uhm, so, that's Harry." Louis tells Ms. Highfield, who asked if Louis found someone he could rely on. "He is, uh, my, uhm, my..." Louis could bite his bum for stuttering now. He releases a calm breath as Harry pulls Louis to his side. Arm around the omegas waist.

"I'm his boyfriend." Harry finishes for the nervous omega.

"What?!" Lottie and Fizzy squeal out of sync.

"Why did you never tell us?" Lottie asks, hiting her brothers arm lightly.

Louis blushes and shrugs. "It's not that long." he says.

"Did you get together today?" Lottie asks, squinting her eyes.

"No, uh, last saturday?" Louis answers not quite sure what they told Harrys parents even though it was just yesterday. He was way too nervous to listen.

"Than you should have told us!" Fizzy complains.

Ms. Highfield escaped the discussion after the girls squealed. Harry thinks that was a good decision, but he rather stays close to Louis, who smells amazing.

"I'm sorry!" Louis says and hides his face in Harrys neck.

"So, who are you?" Fizzy asks towards Harry. She isn't intimidated by him being an alpha, just wanting the best for her brother.

"I'm Harry." Harry answers, enjoying that Louis is still hiding in his neck. He pulls him a little closer.

"And why do you like Louis?" That is what makes Louis come out of his hiding.

"Lottie!" he complains, not wanting Harry to make up lies or make him feel uncomfortable.

"It's fine, cub." Harry assures, kissing Louis' hair before turning to Lottie. "Well, your brother is very special. I always thought I want an omega that is very obedient, but Louis... Well, he isn't, but I love that." Louis looks up at Harry, who is smiling fondly at the omega. "He is sometimes a little feisty, but he knows when to be quiet. He also has a huge heart. I love that he is so great with kids and that he is just himself. He is Louis and I wouldn't want it any other way."

Louis blushes because of the alphas words. Part of him thinks that maybe Harry was telling the truth. Maybe, if Louis finds the courage, he will ask him.

"Okay. I have the huge urge to throw up." Lottie says, making gagging noises.

Louis rolls his eyes, but smiles at his younger sister. He really did miss them. A huge fucking lot.