21

"Okay, fuck." Louis says as they get out of Zayns car. Ashton was very happy as Louis asked about going to the Alphas house, because he would be able to see Luke and spend the night with his boyfriend. And Zayn and Niall always spend full moon at Harrys.

"Yea, a lot of people come here." Ashton says, putting an arm over his omega friends shoulder. "Most of them, alphas and betas, to show how strong they are."

The four lads walk towards the house, Niall claiming there will be drinks and food. Louis could use something to drink.

"So how will that work? The fights?" Louis asks as they walk into the big dining hall where the dining table is filled with snacks and drinks.

"Next to the entrance is a list. Everyone who wants to participate can sign up and before we all turn, Alpha takes it and decides who battles who." Ashton explains as he takes an apple and bites into it.

"Ash!" The alpha gets tackled from behind, arms and legs wrapping around him and kisses are placed on his cheeks.

"Hi baby!" Ashton says chuckling.

"Stop that or I will vomit all over the food." Louis says, but smiles at them.

"That doesn't sound good." An arm is layed over Louis shoulder. The omega knows exactly who it is and hates himself for smiling so wide.

"Hi Harry." Ashton greets. "It looks amazing; as always." Harry smiles genuinely at the other alpha and nods his head slightly.

"Thanks, but all credit goes to my mom and the other omegas who live here." he explains with a chuckle, before turning serious, smiling nonetheless. "Can I steal Louis for one second?" he asks and gets a nod from Ashton, holding Lukes hand, who is now standing next to his boyfriend.

Harry says no other word as he takes Louis' hand in his and pulls the smaller boy out of the dining hall and upstairs to his room.

"Where you serious with that offer of yours?" he asks as soon as the door is closed behind him. "Pretending to be my boyfriend to make my parents happy?" Harry is nervous and that is very rare. But he needs to know if Louis was serious or not, otherwise it would be slightly embarrassing.

The blue eyed lad rolls his eyes, smiling amused. "Yes, Harold, I was serious." he says earnestly.

Harry releases the breath he didn't know he was holding. "So you would do it? Like from now on until we fake-breakup?"

Louis nods. "Sure, but I dump you." He points at Harry, who sighs relieved.

The alpha pulls Louis into a hug. "Thanks." he whispers into Louis' ear, letting a shiver running down the omegas spine.

"N-no problem." Louis bites his lip, cursing himself for stuttering as Harry pulls away.

"Would it be weird to introduce you as my boyfriend to my parents now?" Louis smiles fondly at Harrys sudden nervousness. It is really adorable.

"No, let's go." he says and takes Harrys hand, pulling him back outside of the room.

Now Harry is the one smiling fondly at the other as Louis has to stop, because he doesn't know where Harrys parents are.

"Follow me, cub." Harry says and leads the way. He didn't catch the red cheeks Louis got from the nickname. The omega totally melting due to that.

-

Mr. and Mrs. Styles are to be found in their private living room on the second floor.

"Mom? Dad?" Harry turns their attention towards him and Louis, who is suddenly very shy and nervous, hiding slightly behind Harry. What if they don't like him because he answered the call of his sister? Or because he practically got Harry into trouble?