11

It's the middle of dinner as Louis' phone vibrates in his pocket. He bites his lip contemplating if he should take it. As he looks up and around he noticed that everyone is either talking with someone or fixated on eating the very delicious food.

With a sigh he gets his phone, keeping it under the table to look who is calling. But just as he turns it to see the screen, the phone gets quiet. A second later a message pops up.

Missed call from Lotts💕

Louis decides to text her quickly what's wrong and why she called. His sister answered with the question if she could call him, what the omega answers with yes. His sisters come first. Always.

He looks up and sees his mom looking at him disapprovingly. She is sitting right next to him so she saw what he texted his sister.

Then Lottie calls. Louis sees Jay shake her head barely noticable, but Louis gets up with a sigh. He is aware that probably everyone is now looking at him, but he just leaves the dining room as he answers the call.

"Everything alright, Lotts?" he asks concerned as he leaves the big room, making his way towards the garden.

"Phoebe is sick and she has nightmares again." the girls answers sounding as if she is nearly crying. "Nothinh helps her. Not even dad can calm her down."

Louis walks a little further onto the grass before he sits down.

"Okay, uhm, can you give her the phone? Or put it on speaker." Louis says as he does the same. He lays his phone in the grass in front of him.

"Wait a second." He hears shuffling on the other side of the line before he faintly hears Lottie explain who on the phone is.

"Lou?" a broken and exhausted voice says and Louis' heart breaks a little, even though he smiles gently.

"Hey Pheebs. How are you?" he asks in his gentle voice.

"I'm sick and I can't sleep." the girl explains sounding tired.

"Should I sing for you?" Louis asks. He knows that it always calms down the girls if he does so. He always sang for his sisters when they couldn't sleep or felt sick.

"Please?"

Louis takes a deep breath as the words that Jay used to sing to him come back to his mind.

"I close my eyes and I can see
The world that's waiting up for me
That I call my own
Through the dark, through the door
Through where no one's been before
But it feels like home

They can say, they can say it all sounds crazy
They can say, they can say I've lost my mind
I don't care, I don't care, so call me crazy
We can live in a world that we design

'Cause every night I lie in bed
The brightest colors fill my head
A million dreams are keeping me awake
I think of what the world could be
A vision of the one I see
A million dreams is all it's gonna take
A million dreams for the world we're gonna make"

"She is asleep." Lottie says quiet and Louis can hear her leave the twins room. "Thank you so much, Lou."

Louis smiles sad. "No worries. I just wish I were with you guys." he admits quiet, picking on the grass next to him. "I miss you so much."

"We miss you too, Lou. I'm sure we can arrange to visit you." Louis scoffs.

"Not if Yasar is still alive. I don't know why he apperently dislikes girls so much."