14

"Lou?" A knock on the toilet cabin is heard. Louis, who is sitting inside on the closed toilet seat, sniffles and unlocks the door.

The door gets opened immediately and a very concerned looking Ashton steps in, crouching down to be eye level with the omega.

"Luke told me you are in here sobbing." Louis nods. Luke came in and heard him. The omega asked if everything was alright and because Louis recognized the voice as Luke's he asked if he could send Ashton. The only person he wants to see and trusts. "What's wrong? What happened?"

Louis wipes away the dried tears before he speaks. "Harry." he simply says and Ashton sighs.

The alpha sits down, leaning against one of the cabin walls. "What did he do?" Ashton knows that Louis and Harry don't have the best relationship, because Louis told him how the Alphas son acted the first day they met.

"Michael and Calum told you?" Louis asks quiet. "About the chair race?" Ashton smiles slightly and nods.

"Yea, it sounded like fun." Louis chuckled, before he frowns again.

"It was." he says. "But, uhm, Niall took the blame." Ashton nods, because Michael told him that too. "I cleared it up that it was my idea in front of Zayn and Harry, because Zayn said some shit about Niall regretting the idea or summat." Ashton nods again understanding. Louis looks at the tiled floor. "Then, uhm, Harry went into alpha mode." he says quiet, making Ashton look up from the spot on the opposite wall he was looking at.

"What did he do?" Louis hears the anger in his friends voice making him wince a little, but he looks at him.

"He, uh, grabbed me" He puts his hand on his arm, where Harry held the omega. "and said he is responsible for me since I am assigned to him and that it was a stupid idea and he claimed I or others could've been hurt." he explains. Louis' gaze goes back down. "But, that's not why I am so... Down?" He looks back at a confused looking Ashton.

"What then?"

"Well, that he held me so tight and even after I said that he is hurting me that he didn't let go reminden--"

"What?!" Ashton exclaims shocked.

Before he can talk further, Louis looks at him and continues. "It reminded me of... you know who." Ashton nods, calming down. "But what I hate most is..." He leans back. "that he is right. I didn't think and I or Niall or Calum or Liam could've been hurt. And I hate myself for liking that feeling that he cared. That he was worried that someone else but him got hurt."

Ashton puts a gentle hand on Louis knee, but Louis closes his eyes.

"And at the same time I hate that he hurt me and didn't let go of me and that he acts as if he is my alpha. I hate that after the day we spend playing with the kids at the Alphas house I thought that he isn't that bad. That he respects me and that I don't need someone looking out for me." Louis takes a deep breath before looking at Ashton again. "Does that make sense?" he asks. "I'm crazy, right?"

Ashton chuckles and stands up. He pulls Louis up and in a hug. "You're not crazy." he says softly, stepping back again, but keeping his hands on Louis' arms. "That you liked the feeling of being cared for is normal. You are an omega, no matter how hard you try to hide that part of you. You will never get rid of it." he tells the omega, who bites his lip. "But I guess your trust in him shrinked, right?" Louis looks at his shoes -black, simple vans- and nods. "I know it is hard for you to accept alphas in your life after all that's been happening to you, but at some point you need to leave the past behind. It's the past and if you cling to it, it will never get better. I know deep inside of you you're craving ro finally having a healthy relationship with an alpha who loves you and cares for you."