DRAMA STORY/TALK ABOUT DRAMA

Today in this chap, I'll be telling you a story about a time I got into a fight with a 9 year old kid. Also, we'll be discussing important things that has to do with this. Grab your popcorn, and let's begin!

During around halloween time, I was watching a PPG video. In the comments I saw someone bashing on the reboot (I don't blame them) so I went and read the replies about them saying how bad the reboot is. So I joined in. Then this butthurt 9 year old kid lashed out on me saying that I was stupid for thinking that the original PPG was better and called me a piece of sh** (She misspelled piece 😑)

Then I lashed out at her back, with a loooooooot of cuss words like

The D word

The A word

B****

The F word

Our comments were so cringey, I think youtube or someone deleted them.

Then this one random guy apologized to the kid for everyone who was lashing at her (Yeah, there were more people)

And I'm like.......

WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!?

Why would you apologize to her?

Just cuz she's a kid?

Ummm I'M A KID TOO!

I saw this kid swear at a bunch of people in the thread JUST CUZ they hated the PPG reboot.

Many of you might call me a hypocrite cuz I've done something likr this in the past.......BUT I HAVE GROWN IN THE PAST FEW MONTHS! Kind of. Obviously I won't do something like this again, all I have to do is stay away from fandoms.

Back to the story,

So this guy, apologized cuz a bunch of teens swore at a kid.

THAT KID SWORE AT TEENAGERS!

It's just as bad.

Hell, swearing at someone over dumb stuff is bad in general. It doesn't matter what age they are.

I shouldn't have done it, but.......I WAS 11 DON'T JUDGE ME!

I know people (Like me) can get butthurt over stupid things. We're human, it happens.

At least that drama back in november with the ships and stuff, I didn't attack them as a person (I think) I just thought they had terrible taste in ships.

After joining the VLD fandom, I found out that people actually do stuff like this. They harrass people over ships and stuff, send death threats, blackmailing. Being in a fandom like that is just embarrassing. And knowing that I did something like that in another fandom is embarrassing as well.

I hate the VLD fandom, but the show is too good 😍. It's a fandom worth staying in. Precure isn't that good anymore IMO so the fandom isn't worth returning to.

Anyway, the point of this chapter was.

DRAMA IS FUNNY BUT ALSO IT SUCKS!

Bye!