unscripted - Finn

—AUTHORS NOTE—
This is similar to the first Finn imagine of this book in the aspect that Finn goes off script. Also the song quoted (in italics) is Neon lights by Pim Stones.

IT Chapter 2 is coming out soon and I've been added to the cast. Sadly, we're coming to the end of filming. Though, I'm still very satisfied with how my life is turning out.

I've gotten to know everyone in the cast very well, we're almost considered family like they were in the first movie. I admire them all because they are all accepting of everyone they cross paths with, which of course includes me.

Jeremy, Chosen, Sophia, Wyatt, Jaeden, Jack, and finally, Finn. I'm fairly close with all of them but Finn is probably my closest friend of all of them.

Finn is so sweet, funny, talented, and just overall an amazing human being. He is my best friend of all time. We look at memes, listen to music, play video games, and watch movies together. It's very evident to us that we have deep feelings for each other. We've kissed a few times, and not because I'm his love interest in the movie, but off screen, too.

There's just one issue. I have severe anxiety and depression and it's very cyclical meaning it goes up and down. He is sooooo excepting of this though so you may be wondering what the problem is. I don't want him to get hurt. If I hurt myself, or worse, I don't want him having to deal with that and maybe being guilty for it.

That's why I've been telling him I don't want to be in a relationship with him. It's not because I don't love him, I absolutely do. It's not because I'm noncommittal, because I would love to be. And it's definitely not because of the fame, because I've been getting nothing but love and would for sure want to be his girlfriend to the public along with being an actress.

I feel so terrible about it, though. He's really sad about me not wanting to be in a relationship with him. Today I have to act, literally, like I do though. Today is when my character, Rosie, tries to sacrifice herself to Pennywise for the other losers. Just an hour left before we film that.

TIME SKIP TO THE SCENE>>>

"Guys it's okay... I'll be okay. You guys will be safe, just without me. I love you Richie and all you other losers *smiles softly* *tear falls down cheek*. Please go and live happy lives", I say as 'Pennywise' grasps onto my wrist.

"No!", Richie says with tears streaming down his face. Damn, Finn's a good actor.

"Richie please—", I'm cut off.

"No! I'm not letting you go down that hole! You don't deserve that, you deserve so much more than that! I'm gonna love with all I've got! Even if it kills me, you're the one that I want! The world is scary, trust me I know... but we can do it together... I'm fucking positive we can. It doesn't matter if you still have doubts about yourself because I don't! I believe in you! Please! Just please stay with me... please", his voice cracks at the end causing tears to stream down my face.

That wasn't scripted at all. That can only mean he wasn't acting. I think he was talking to me.

"Cut! Finn that—", I cut Andy off.

"Please don't make him reshoot that! That was absolutely beautiful... that hit deep for me", I said looking at our tall director with tears still evident in my eyes.

"I was going to say that that was amazing so your wish is granted y/n. As for you Finn, good luck", he stuck two thumbs up.

I looked at Finn confused.

"Uhm, I kind of asked him if I could improvise in that scene. I wasn't really talking to 'Rosie'... I was talking from my heart straight to you y/n", he said with a tear nearly falling from his eye.