15

A/n: btw time skip like five hrs

●♧●

Y/n went to school all sad and stressed. She just felt like everything was here fault. That everything was her mistake. That she was the reason Mary ran.

And it was all the sad truth.

She let out a heavy sigh as she roamed the halls of King's. Her e/c eyes were red and puffy from crying last night and this morning. Her nose was runny and her face tired.

She bit her lip as he tried to stop herself from crying and making a scene. She pushed some loose strands of h/c hair out of her face.

She trudged on. Her steps were heavy and she felt like collapsing any minute. Y/n didn't get much sleep last night.

"So, Philip we-- GIRLS TURN RIGHT. DEMON AT TEN O'CLOCK!"

Y/n looked over at her left and saw the one and only Philip Hamilton and his fangirls. The women were shuffling to the right, trying to steer Philip Hamilton away from Y/n.

She let out another sigh and continued walking, ignoring the small crowd of girls surrounding Pip and the yelling from said girls.

Philip, however, walked over to Y/n. And the women followed him, of course. They were like the Ugandan Knuckles and Philip was their Queen....

Anyway.

"Go Philip, insult her." One encouraged.

"Oh my God, she looks like hell." Another remarked.

"I think she just came back." Another said, causing the flock of girls to snicker.

"What'd you think happened?" One asked.

"Uh, who cares?" The other replied.

"Doesn't she always look like hell?"

"Kill it with fire kill it with fire."

Philip took a step towards Y/n who simply looked away from him. Her arms and legs were visibly shaking and her eyes were becoming watery. She had just caused her sister to run away from home, the taunting wasn't helping much.

"N... not now, please Philip." Y/n said. "I'm... I--"

Child Hamilton pulled Child Jefferson into a hug, wrapping his muscular arms around her small body frame. He stroked her h/l h/c locks and held her as tight as he could. The women gasped at his sudden action. Even Y/n was surprised.

"Shh. I know, I know." He whispered. "It's okay. She'll come back..."

Y/n had no idea how he knew but she hugged back anyways, burying her face into his shoulder and sobbing into the lavender fabric of his jacket.  Her hands gripped onto his jacket and curls, pulling him closer.

"It.. it's all my fault." She said, gripping tighter onto Philip as if he were a lifeline.

"She'll be fine. Mary will come back." He whispered, rubbing circles on her back, soothing her and calming her down.

The adorkable, once in a lifetime scene was interrupted by the ever annoying fangirls.

"Ew."

"Germs, Pip. Germs."

"Why not me?"

"Philip was the hugging type. I knew it!"

"I want the cuddles!"

"I'll take one too!"

"Make that three!"

"Ah! She's stealing him from us!"