STAY ALIVE

hAH! You thought it's take forever to get a juicy sequel? Wrong!!

I stayed up all night for the first chapter and boom!! It's been done you guys.

Chapter one answers some questions but leaves most unanswered huehue. I can't write the entire story on one chapter no matter how much I wanna do it so I'm not the only one who knows about it. I talkto myself and imagine your reactions.

So yall have to stick around on that bookie to know more about the craziness and murder.

Oh wait. Not everyone knows about the murder bit. Spoiler alert?

Also, I again invite you to the Amino. Join if you haven't already. It's a small community but we're all family there.

And because I post a lot of "hints" there and it messes with people's heads. I post updates and talk about past plots and etc.

The peeps there also enjoy making fun of my spelling errors, I'm looking at you Eunice. They also enjoy asking me questions and I love answering them with another question. Sorry, Hamilpun1, but I needed to entertain myself uwu

It's fun! We talk about fanfiction, share art... March shares are and we just kinda share shit. I'm kidding. All you guys' drawings are art.

http://aminoapps.com/c/OldRivalryOfficial

Official link ^^ also I'm pretty sure you can just type Old Rivalry and it'll come out.

Remember, death and pain are inevitable!

¡ƃuolnʇ ƃuɐu ɐʞ dɐuɐɥ 'ʞɐu∀ ¡---- ᴉs ʎɐʇɐɯɐN ¡ƃuolnʇ

~ Julianna 🌱