[ 7 ]

Before I start my chapter, I would like to thank you guys for reading and supporting my book! Ilygsm 💋

{ Lisa's POV }

It's been a few days I've been chatting with Mr Seagull. He seems very friendly and flirtatious. But overall, he's sweet. I would like to meet him in person :3 but he's always busy with his work that he rarely go out with his friends, but despite that, he must be a hardworking man.

I don't know why, but he's somehow someone I want in my life, even if I don't really know him. But my instinct tells me that he's a gentleman, but I don't really know if he is...

I haven't told anyone about this, not even Jennie. I was just scared what her reaction might be if she knows that I chatted with a stranger. I guess I'll tell her when the time is right..

{ 11:42 p.m. }

Taehyung rub his temple as he stare into his paperwork. His stress level was rising every second he look at his paperwork. Compare to Jungkook, his paperwork was much more stressful as it was mostly about politics. Jungkook's paperwork is mostly about the company and government.

He let out a heavy sigh as he place the paperwork down.

How can I ever be like father?, he thought.

He was pretty amazed at Jungkook though, on how he can focus two things in one. Focus on his work and at the same time have fun. Taehyung eyes trail to a picture place on his desk. His family picture.

His parent both sit down, his father wearing a suit while his mother wearing a red dress. Followed by him and Jungkook who were wearing similar suits.

His eyes trail to his father who look serious, then to his cheerful mother. Jungkook's bunny smile then lastly on him, with a goofy smile.

He let out a heavy sigh,

Can I really be like you, father?

5:26 p.m

" Come in. " Jungkook called as the door flew open, revealing his brother walking in with papers in his hands. " Kook, here's father's paperwork. " he said as he place the paperwork at his desk.

Jungkook's look over his laptop to the papers. He then nodded as he adverted his eyes back to the laptop. " Ok, I'll do those tomorrow. " he said. " Ani, you have to finish them by today. Father expect those papers by his desk at before 7. " Taehyung said.

Jungkook look at his brother with widen eyes. " T-today?! " he shriek, his brother nodded. Jungkook curse under his breath. Taehyung examine his surroundings;

There was nothing but his laptop. What work could he be doing til he couldn't do those paperwork?

He bit his lips as he turn back to look at Jungkook who was looking at the paperwork with a confused look, as if he's learning a new subject.

" Are you doing a presentation?" he ask as he tilt his head to the laptop screen. Jungkook nodded, but his eyes fixed on the paperwork. He nodded in understatement.

" If you need any help, I'm always open. " Taehyung said. " Yeah, I know. " he hummed as he place the papers down. Taehyung turn his back as he left his office.

Jungkook ran a hand through his hair in frustration. " I hate paperwork! And I thought I already did this paperwork.. " he sulk as he turn his chair around, getting loose of his stress.