[ 15 ]

[ Time skip ]
{ Wedding day ♥ }

" Lis I'm so nervous! " Jennie exclaimed as she turn to look at her best friend. Lisa shot her a warming smile before grabbing both of her shoulder and gave it a squeeze.

" You shouldn't be, it's you're special day! It's the day where you'll marry him Jen. " she continue, " Go out there, and say I do. Cause girl, you're already slaying in this dress and he's gonna melt seeing you in that dress til he forgotten how to breath. "

Jennie smile before pulling her into a tight hug. " What will I ever do without you? " she cried. Lisa smile as she stroke her hair gently.

" There's a thousands of things you could possibly do without me. "

" and one of them, is marrying him. " she smile.

Taehyung who stood at the end of the aisle, was talking to the father. The one who's gonna bless the couple and tie their knot. Jungkook watch as how he laugh along with the father. While he was talking, he was always smiling.

No wonder they love him.

He really is a successful person.

Without realising, he smile to himself. He snap out of it as shook his head. He felt bored as all he did was sitting and doing nothing. But the wedding was almost nearing, so he had nothing to do but wait til the wedding ceremony will start.

After a few minutes, the musicians that my father hired started playing a wedding song. The song beautiful in white. As they played it, most of the crowd turn their heads to the back.

Following the crowd, I turn my head too. First, a small little girl came walking while throwing flower petals on the aisle. Following behind stood Jennie, looking beautiful in that white dress while holding a bouquet of flowers.

Taehyung extended his hand out to her as she neared them. Jennie gladly took it before Taehyung guide her next to him. And that's where the ceremony begins. It was hella boring as the father started talking.

And finally, came the part where they exchanged rings. He took the ring from the kid who was in charges of holding the rings, as he firmly slid it into her ring finger. And after that Jennie did the same too.

" you may kiss the bride. " the father said as the crowd started to get excited. Well, except me. I was just, force to watch everything. As he lean in to kiss her,

"STOP! "

a voice stop them.

And everything that happened next, was unexpected.

" Lis? What's wrong? " Jennie ask at Lisa who stood at the end of the aisle glaring. Jungkook widen his eyes as he saw her. He's forgotten all about her. How the hell did she get here?, He thought.

Lisa, who was glaring at the couple, had tears streaming down her eyes. It was definitely him, she thought angrily.

Jennie's grandma got up and approach her. " Lis, what's wrong? " she ask in panic.

" Jen, that guy Taehyung,

He's been cheating on you!

With me "